Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    duper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 09:56 PM
    Trying to find an old animated cartoon Christmas movie title
    I had an animated Christmas movie in the mid 80's that I purchased from WalMart. It was my kids favorite... and I can't find it anywhere. There were several movie clips on one vhs... but several things stood out... kids in wooden shoes, an orphanage full of children, and kids making toys from items found in the house. One line I remember is one of the kids saying 'dont change the subject'... All of this was animated. Can anyone help me find the name of this video?
    Queenbeenoho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 12:31 AM

Have you found the title? I think we are looking for the same movie! Would love to know... thanks!
    duper Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 12:11 PM
    I DID find one of the movies I was referring to! The animated movie which centers around an orphanage is called "Christmas Comes but One a Year'... It is a very short movie... but is the one I reference orphans... and someone making all their toys from kitchen utensils! I found it on a website called oldies.com - they had all kinds of cartoon and classic Christmas movies. Good Luck!
    prettyinpink87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2010, 05:59 PM
    I am trying to find the same VHS for my mother for Christmas. We used to watch the whole movie together as a family, but somehow it got lost in transit. Here are some helpful links for some of the movies:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0027446/
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024547/
    http://emol.org/movies/christmascartoons/index.html
    charmedfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 09:07 AM
    Im in a similar situation the movie I am looking for is one that I had taped off TV and lost it. It was probably about ten or so years ago but ti might be older. All I remember is a little girl being put on a train I think she was from an orphanage and she is supposed to get off and meet maybe an aunt of hers for the holidays, but she gets off at the wrong stop and spends a day or so on the street alone, and they show her waling by a window where she sees a family enjoying Christmas, It was animated I had it taped along with frosty and Rudolph but the tape got old and stopped working. Unfortunately I do not know the name and I can't find it any where. If anyone knows what I'm talking about I would appreciate it.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 22, 2010, 04:48 PM
    "Im in a similar situation the movie I am looking for is one that I had taped off of tv and lost it. It was probably about ten or so years ago but ti might be older. All i remember is a little girl being put on a train i think she was from an orphanage and she is supposed to get off and meet maybe an aunt of hers for the holidays, but she gets off at the wrong stop and spends a day or so on the street alone, and they show her waling by a window where she sees a family enjoying Christmas, It was animated I had it taped along with frosty and Rudolph but the tape got old and stopped working. Unfortunately I do not know the name and I can't find it any where. If anyone knows what im talking about I would appreciate it."

Try,.

The Wish That Changed Christmas

-view-
    charmedfan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2010, 07:00 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Thank You so much! This is it I have looked for so long you have no idea how happy this made me!
    Ainur Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2011, 09:28 AM
    Hello! Can somebody help me one cartoon. I forgot it's title as I watched it when I was little (8-10 years ago). It was a cartoon about a girl, a teddy toy and a dog. I just remember the moment when a dog eats some stolen sausage and some fragments about the girl and the teddy. Teddy is alive in the cartoon.
    I love this cartoon so much, but couldn't find.
    Please people if this description reminds you about any cartoon, could you help me.
    Movie Expert

Nov 24, 2011, 11:30 AM
    Possibly the pilot episode of,.

The Forgotten Toys

view intro
    Movie Expert

Nov 24, 2011, 01:05 PM
    The Forgotten Toys
    The Night After Christmas

view pics
    treitchel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2011, 09:56 PM
    I've got the same problem. Old VHS tape filled with christmas movies all taped from rv. I found some of them. Family Circus Christmas. But I'm still looking for some of the movies. All where animated.

One is an orphanage filled with kids... mean lady dresses the kids up nice, so she keeps taking the cities money and then puts them in rags... Huge Christmas tree outside the orphanage... santa somewhere in there. Kids all get adopted by a nice couple at the end of the movie.

Plus a cute, cheesy movie about a momma bear getting ready to hibernate, and her two cubs that the ranger talks to and convinces of santa. Ranger takes the christmas presents but is beat to their cave by the real santa.

Last one is about a bear and a fox, trying to find santa, they catch a train to the city thinking it goes to the north pole and end up in a department store window winter wonderland... santa takes them back to their parents.

If anyone could help it would be appreciated! Thank you!!
    Movie Expert

Dec 17, 2011, 07:16 PM
    Plus a cute, cheesy movie about a momma bear getting ready to hibernate, and her two cubs that the ranger talks to and convinces of santa. Ranger takes the christmas presents but is beat to their cave by the real santa.

Sounds like,.

Santa and the Three Bears

more info

Last one is about a bear and a fox, trying to find santa, they catch a train to the city thinking it goes to the north pole and end up in a department store window winter wonderland... santa takes them back to their parents.

The Chucklewood Critters:
    The Christmas Tree Train

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The title of an animated cat cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

What I remember about that cartoon movie is that it was about a male cat whose mother dies. The cat becomes an orphan and is being watched over by a monkey couple who have children of their own. The cat along with other orphans work at a cheese factory (some kind of factory) for a mean cat boss....

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find (I think) an old disney annimated movie, I'm pretty sure its got donald duck as scrooge, who is visited by the 3 ghosts of past present and future, and its got mickey mouse, who works for scrooge, and is also the father of little timmy, and in the end scooge (who is I think donald...

Old christmas animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering what was the tittle of a movie with a sparrow that takes the gold leaves off the statue of the prince and brings it to the poor.And at the end the sparrow dies because he missed to fly south for the winter. Thanks, Horsearound

Animated Christmas Movie [ 4 Answers ]

It's a child's movie, animated. I think it might be about the nutcracker. I'm pretty sure that the opening scene (or somewhere close to the beginning) involves a snowball fight of some sort, or maybe it comes later in the movie... I also remember most of the movie taking place in what I'm going...

View more questions Search