Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevystead Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 07:16 PM
    Looking for old santa claus movie
    Does anyone no the title or any information on a animated movie probably made in the 60's which featured santa claus in the wild west with cowboys. The hero saves santa from the villians. Very low budget I'm sure but still I vaguely remember it from my childhood, I think the last time I saw it was on 16mm flim. Who knows if it was ever transferred to VHS even.

Any info would be apprieciated

Thanks
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:23 PM

It's a short, but possibly: The Great Toy Robbery by Jeff Hale, - NFB
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 3, 2008, 07:40 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old christmas movie, two kids travel to north pole looking for santa clause [ 6 Answers ]

Im looking for a christmas movie probably made in the 80's about a sister and brother who go to the north pole in hopes to find santa clause and ask about there parents who I believe are missionaries in Africa. On there way a big ogre or something finds them and takes them to his place and is going...

Pentecostal Religion and Christmas/Santa Claus [ 29 Answers ]

I don't mean to sound dumb and I searched online but couldn't find my answer. Can anyone tell me what Pentacostal beliefs are regarding Christmas, the idea of a Santa Claus to be more specific. My sister and her husband are going through a divorce. They have a 2 yr old and have to agree on all...

Christmas Movie Title Boy who writes to Santa [ 2 Answers ]

Boy owns snowglobe of north pole and writes to santa everyday. Parents are low on cash. And in the end he ends up basically in the scene of the snowglobe (I think in a dream). Can anyone help.

90's TV movie A farm, A duck, santa and a group of school kids [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I remember watching a TV show about a group of school kids who some how become stranded and are being chased by some men who are dressed up as a duck, maybe a rabbit and santa clause. The kids end up on a farm for help, but the men end up killing the couple living there and knocking over...

View more questions Search