Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacey010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Does my friend have feelings for me?
    He's gay. Well, bi. But a lot more to the gay side.

He talks to me a lot more than he used to. We used to hang out like once a week at the most, and then all of a sudden I started spending the night at his house all the time.

We don't have any classes together. I never really saw him at school until the end of the day. Now I see him in school all the time. Like we run into each other a lot more and he passes me in the hall more.

Whenever we have a silent moment, he'll stare at me and smile for like a minute straight.

I don't know, I kind of started to develop a crush on him in the last month. I didn't notice these signs until today. Could I be over reacting? Am I looking too much into his actions? Are we just good friends?

Check out some similar questions!

I have feelings for my friend! [ 4 Answers ]

I have talked to this girl named Haylei since school started. We talked but I never seen us more than that, until recently. I had a girlfriend named Lisa Marie. We were dating when I started gaining feelings for Haylei. The feelings have become so strong that I couldn't take the guilt and...

Does my best friend have feelings for me? What do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I've had feelings for one of my best friends for about a year now. I expressed my interest at the beginning of the summer at the insistence of mutual friends who indicated that they thought he had feelings for me. He responded that "it wasn't a matter of disinterest", thought there were other guys...

Friend who I have mega feelings for. [ 2 Answers ]

Over the past year or so I've become real close to my best mate,, she is just a real quality girl to be around!. we are going on hol in August to portugal just me and her now I know I have really strong feelings for her but I don't want to spoil our friendship by telling her how I feel... if I tell...

I have feelings for my friend, but he doesn't know. [ 4 Answers ]

I have been developing feelings for my friend for quite some time, but he still doesn't know about them. How can I let him know without ruining our friendship if he doesn't feel the same way towards me?

Does soon-to-be married friend have feelings for me? [ 4 Answers ]

We were just friends, but I felt that things were tending to go to a romantic interest. I know he was interested and I know that marriage was something that he wanted as part of his future. At the time, I wasn't looking for a husband. I decided that I didn't want to go that route. So, I sent him a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.