Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magic-P Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 06:06 PM
    Fantasy movie title form the late 80's/ early 90's!
    I saw I film when I was little & I can't for the life of me remember the title, or much about it & it's bugging me so much lol! I would be really grateful if anyone could help.

It's a similar type of film to 'Willow'

All I remember is... 2 or 3 people (I think it's a kid & his dad) accidentally sale (in a rowing boat I think or a some sort of small boat) to this weird place & there are little fury magical creatures there (they kinda looked like ewoks form star wars).
    They live in a forest setting. In one scene 1 of the elder creatures throws a stone into the air & it becomes a bird. There is also a scene were 1 of the humans gets trapped under water in a lake. it's like it's magic water or something & when he goes under he can't get back up. I think the humans help them fight someone who is evil or something like that.
    I think they speak a strange language too. That's all I can recall as I was very young when I saw the movie.

I'd really appreciate it if someone could tell me what the film was called

Thanks!

MP :) x
    kamma07 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Dec 5, 2008, 10:01 AM
    That kind of sounds like the made-for-tv version of the Narnia-book "Voyage of the Dawn Treader". The details don't match up 100%, but let me know if I'm right!
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2008, 06:12 PM

The falling in the lake part sounds just like the ewoks caravan of courage. But you said they were like the ewoks, so I don't know...
    aisha1989 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2008, 08:13 AM

Thanks! Ewoks is what I was looking for lol
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 9, 2008, 08:32 AM

You're welcome. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

I need help with an 80's or early 90's fantasy movie title! [ 5 Answers ]

I stumbled into this place and it looks like someone may be able to help me with this... I've been after a movie title for something like the last ten or fifteen years, and just lately it's started bugging me afresh. I must have seen it when I was super small, and only remember fragments of the...

Children's halloween movie form late 80's/early 90's [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I remember this move from when I was little. I don't remember much but it is driving me crazy. I can't really explain much but please help me if you can! Thanks! It was about this witch academy or school. It was about his little girl who was kind of clutsy and didn't do much right. She may...

Looking for a movie title (late 80's early 90's) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie title. It's a late 80's early 90's film. I THINK it has Elijah Wood in it but could be wrong. Or maybe Joseph Mazzello. It's about a boy who finds some sort of armored suit that I think was from space. I think there is also a scene somewhere in it where they are in a junk...

Children fantasy movie set in late 80's early 90's I think! [ 1 Answers ]

I am wanting to find this children's fantasy movie I watched when I was little. I only remember glimpses of this movie about a young boy who enters this fantasy land and enters this kingdom of which he steals an object out of a big glass casing! That's all I remember. The movie must have been set...

View more questions Search