Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravi.tyagi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 10:17 AM
    Adobe pagemaker
    I have already searched it on net but nothing was satisfactory. Actually, I am not able to run Adobe Pagemaker program until I go to Task Manager and end the Rundll32.exe process. After ending this process only I am able to run Pagemaker and my system also gets fast after killing this process. I have tried Ad-aware also, it diangnoses some critical processes running in my computer but I find them after restring my system even though I would have cleaned them through Ad-aware. Please help me. Ravi
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2006, 10:24 AM
    http://www.filename.info/f/rundll32.exe.html
    ravi.tyagi Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 10:42 AM
    I am still waiting for the detailed and good reply. Which can help me eliminating my problem. Thanks
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 3, 2006, 03:17 PM
    Ok, I'll make sure to stay away from attempting to help you in the future.
    Have a good day.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 3, 2006, 03:37 PM
    OK if you don't like Need's advice and you have tried EVERYTHING mentioned on the link, then your best course of action would be a complete CLEAN reinstall. TOTAL format of the hard drive and rebuild your OS.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adobe Framemaker OS 9, OS X Distiller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I'm running Adobe Framemaker on Mac OS 9 (classic). I also have Adobe 6.0 prof. on OS X. I'm trying to print my framemaker file (.fm) to a .pdf. In OS9, I get the error, "cannot find distiller." Distiller 6.0 is installed (but in OS X). Am I missing something? Shouldn't distiller work...

Anyone knows adobe.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi to all, I want to know how to add fonts in adobe illustrator and photoshop :) is that too much hehehe have a nice day... Thankz...

View more questions Search