Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CLAUDIA WILSON Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2006, 10:04 AM
    What I need to register a business and where do I go
    Where would I go to find out what I need as far as Tax Id numbers, if the business name I am wanting to use is available and how do I register my business.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 3, 2006, 02:18 PM
    Here is the site about Federal Tax ID's
    http://www.irs.gov/businesses/small/...102767,00.html

You need to contact the state you live in for filing a DBA. They will do the researching for you, if I remember correctly here. Just look them up in your phone book... example: "Florida, State of, Dept of Commerce" or something similar.

Thanks for posting Claudia and congrats on the new biz! :)
    dacahayes Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

May 7, 2007, 05:46 AM
    If you already are register in Delaware what do I need to do to if I have a virtual office in Florida and to open a business bank account. We are a international company based in Ontario Canada.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Starting my own small business [ 17 Answers ]

I am trying to start my own lawn business and I've already have some business cards put out on mailboxes ext. and flyers.now my question is how long do I have to wait before someone calls it been 3 weeks now.

Pointing register up to vaulted ceiling [ 6 Answers ]

In my apartment, the living room has a vaulted ceiling. I live in Florida so it's about 92 outside, and there is so much heat just sitting up in the ceiling. The heat is too high up to be felt when standing on the floor, but it prevents the living room from ever getting cool. Not much air comes out...

Starting a business at a young age [ 4 Answers ]

I am starting a computer business and I am only 16, my question is "will people trust me although i am young" will I get any business at all please respond thank you..

Moving a register [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need to move a wall in a basement remodel project. The wall has a 11" X 3" duct running down the wall to a return register. This duct is tapped off a larger duct in the ceiling (8" X 12" I think). I need to move the wall back 6' so the duct in the wall needs to be taken out and moved...

View more questions Search