Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IMR4 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Pulling out dishwasher
    Hello,

I need to pull out my dishwasher in order to patch a hole in the wall behind it (where I think mouse are entering). Can it be pulled out a certain amount without disconnecting anything? Or do I need to disconnect things.. After I patch the wall I want to slide it right back in...

Thanks!

-Isabelle
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Dec 3, 2008, 10:22 AM

It depends on the installation try to remove it and see if needs to disconnect the water line, the drain line and the electric Wire (cable), if it does then they are not hard to disconnect and connect them all, good luck.

John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ac not pulling humidity [ 6 Answers ]

Central a.c. is not cooling properly,and is not pulling humidity out. Filter clean,freon at 75psi ,cold coming out of compressor any thoughts chukebouy

Teeth Pulling [ 5 Answers ]

Im having 7 teeth pulled at one time. That's right 7 four of them are my wisdom teeth and 2 of them have to be cut out and then Im having 3 other teeth. How long will I need to take off from work?

CAT is pulling HAIR out! [ 2 Answers ]

My 16 year old cat just started ripping out tufts of hair all over his body including legs. He must be part "hair stylist" because it's actually a well balanced look. I've examined his hair and skin carefully and don't see any little critters; there's no redness, sores or inflammation of...

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 fingernails that are pulling away from the nail beds. My two thumb nails and the 3rd and 4th fingernails of my right hand. I have been to a dermatologist and he had me using thermal and peroxide treatment but after a year my old nail has not fallen off and the new nail has not grown in. ...

View more questions Search