Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hisbrat33 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:05 PM
    What are all the felonies to stop a person to come into canada from the U.S.
    What are all the felonies to stop a person to come into canada from the U.S.
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Dec 15, 2010, 01:56 PM

Go to Canada Immigration, but I would think anyone convicted of any felony would be barred from entering another country. There may be a waiting period, say 10 years afterward or you may apply to enter, but to know for sure, go to Canada Immigration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Felonies and guns [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so this is in reference to a family member... He got a felony a long time ago for stealing a leather jacket which exceeded the dollar amount to be a misdemeanor and therefore has a felony. He hunts and is allowed to carry a muzzleloader but nothing else like a rifle. He also hunts on a...

Need a job have 2 Felonies [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I get a job anywhere with the felonies on my record?

Other law--Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If I [ 1 Answers ]

Any time a person asks this of another person, it must be respected. If it is not, legal action can be taken against the person who is contacting someone who doesn't want to be contacted. I that true?? Panda1969

View more questions Search