Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    GlasSurgeon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Blue screened & began one continuous beep
    Desktop went to Blue screen & began one continuous UNSTOPPABLE beep.
    Removed the hard drive and tested it in an external drive case with my laptop, it's fine. Reinstalled it and got the BLUE-DEATH and BEEEEEEEEPPP again :mad:
    Any opinions about what went wrong?
    shunned Posts: 268, Reputation: 20

Jul 2, 2006, 07:14 PM
    Have you tried an emergency boot disk?
    GlasSurgeon Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2006, 08:35 PM
    Yes. Just got same blue/beep.
    bettyquino Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2006, 09:21 AM
    What if you remove the RAM? Make al different combinations if you have more than one, change them from the slots and verify they are properly installed... Also, you can try to remove the battery.

If the problem is not the HD or the RAM then I would say is the motherboard
    Davidmex Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jul 31, 2006, 11:33 AM
    Sounds like your ram might be damage try replacing it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adding a screened porch/room [ 3 Answers ]

My husband & I are considering a screened porch to be attached (that's probably the only kind) to the house where there is a 10ft.x 18ft slab. It will be on the small side then, with a height just shy of 8ft. We are differing on the approx. cost. Before I call any companies... would anyone know...

Continuous drip from shower head [ 3 Answers ]

My shower head continuously drips in my shower stall after I have turned the water off. The funny thing is, it is a hand held so it is enough to push it up the hose and out. I have adjusted the faucet knob and it made no difference. If I take the shower head off the holder and let it hang, I...

"continuous" sale [ 1 Answers ]

What constitutes the practice of longstanding "continuous sale" prices? How much "not on sale" time will void being labelled a continuous sale? If something or service is not on sale 1 month of a year and on sale the rest, does that make it not accountable for being a "continuous sale"? Thank...

Creating arched frames for screened porch? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a screened porch that has 3 arched frames that need replacing. They were made with 2x2 lumber originally and are literally falling apart. What is the best way to recreate these and the best way to attach these? It is a brick home and the porch arches are brick as well. The floor of the...

View more questions Search