Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Saurabh123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Pre-requisites for starting new Business.
    Hi Concerned,

I want to start my own business in the field of Import. My idea is to start importing goods from China & sell them in India to the suppliers.

Now I have certain questions in my mind:

1.) How can I proceed as the initial step towards my this venture?
    2.) How much money is required at the initial level for importing goods like electrical items, soft toys, computer accessories?
    3.) How & which duties are involved in importing goods?
    4.) How can I ensure the reliability of the manufacturers in the china?

My budget is very limited in between 10-12 L (I.N.R.) & I want to start this business from scratch.

Regarding my qualifications, I am Commerce Graduate with M.B.A. in Marketing & Finance. Right Now, I am working with U.S. M.N.C but as I am more inclined towards starting my own venture, I want to be involved in this as soon as possible.

Would really appreciate in case anyone can advise me how can I proceed & successful.

Thanks & Regards,
    Saurabh
    Allanyan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 1, 2009, 08:57 PM
    Hi, I am Allan, and I am chinese. I am working as engineer in Zhong shan city, Guang dong province. I want to ask the same queation as you, for I want to find some business selling china goods. I can share you some information.
    For quesiton 1) How can I proceed as the initial step towards my this venture?
    Answer:you need to make sure which goods you want to purchase in China. Of course,you need to compare the price between China and India.
    For quesiotn2.) I don't know.
    For queston 3.) How & which duties are involved in importing goods?
    Answer:you just need to find the company which can deal with this matter. In China, there are many companies they can deal with the customs.
    For quesiton 4.) How can I ensure the reliability of the manufacturers in the china?
    Answer: you need a partner who need pay close attention to ensure the quality and leadtime of goods, anything relative the supplier.
    [Contact information removed to protect privacy.]
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 1, 2009, 09:31 PM

Hi, Allanyan!

Thank you for taking the time to address the question. I did need to remove your contact information in order to protect your privacy. I would hate for you to get spammed because of people who look for email addresses that are exposed on the Internet.

This site gets excellent exposure when people do searches for things.

Also, it's important here to keep all information, be it questions or answers, right on the threads in order to preserve the integrity of this site.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2009, 04:04 PM

Because this thread is now old and the original poster hasn't returned to respond to the answers, plus this thread is now attracting spam advertisers, this thread is now CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Starting a business [ 2 Answers ]

I want to start my own business... How do I get boned and insured?

French Passport - Legal requisites [ 1 Answers ]

I have been told by one of my clients that his Business partner - a French (originally from Morocco) and working in a reputed Bank, holding French Passport in which his father's Name is not there, though father is very much there. In India NO PASSPORT IS ISSUED WITHOUT THE NAME OF FATHER. 1) Does...

Starting a business [ 2 Answers ]

When starting a business what are the neccesities needed to start with a trucking company

Starting up in business [ 2 Answers ]

Hi please could you give me advice as to where I start , in starting my own cleaning firm. Where to go?any grants available etc thank you very much

View more questions Search