Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iprazgd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 10:04 AM
    Can acai and hoodia be consumed together?
    Recently I lost weight in an effort to get into my wedding dress a little better:). I started taking Hoodia as I was told it was a fat burner. Coupled with my diet and a little treadmill action, to my delight, the hoodia worked! After seeing how fabulous I looked in my wedding pictures and now in my clothes, I am continuing this process. I wanted to take acai as well as hoodia. Does anyone know if there are any side affects as a result of consuming this combination?
    jaylair Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2011, 07:45 AM
    I was wanting to know the answer to that question also and I've just read that the answer is yes as they both work in different ways but your best to check it out a little more like I'm going to do before I start taking both together

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my boyfriend too consumed with research or is it just me? [ 13 Answers ]

It might seem long but please read. I have this boyfriend of nearly 3 years now who I've been with since I was a junior in high school. Luck was on our side and we both ended up at UCLA for college. He is and has always been a computer science geek who was actually able to pull a position in a...

Is hoodia okay for thirteen year olds? [ 6 Answers ]

Are those hoodia wieght loss pills okay for thirteen year old girls?

Hoodia- which one [ 3 Answers ]

What works better Hoodithin or hoodia chaser to lose weight?

I don't know if I consumed alcohol or not [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I went to a party, and I didn't drink anything, not even pop because I didn't trust it. But my boyfriend had a few beers... he french kissed me right after he had a sip of beer, and I could definitely taste it on his tongue... but does that mean I "drank" alcohol?? I for surely...

Does Hoodia really works? [ 2 Answers ]

About the diet pill called Hoodia... does that really works?

View more questions Search