Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nikangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 09:55 AM
    How To Install Autocad 2008 in my New Computer, with Vista?
    Hello Everyone,
    I'm having the hardest time trying to install Autocad in my Vaio because of the crack vista and more..
    Can Anyone Help me :confused::confused::confused:
    I would really love tanxs
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 10:06 AM
    What do you mean by "crack vista"?
    amsteube Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Dec 2, 2008, 11:23 AM
    Here is the problem with most of the older versions of software and windows vista. My guess is that you are probably running Vista Home Premium Edition which is a 64 bit operating system. The version of Autocad that you are trying to install is probably for a 32 bit operating system. If that is the case then I don't believe there is a way to install it on your system. If you are running a 32 bit system let me know and I will look deeper into your problem.

Aaron
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 11:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by amsteube View Post
    My guess is that you are probably running Vista Home Premium Edition which is a 64 bit operating system.
    Just a note, Vista Home Premium comes in both flavours, 32-bit and 64-bit, 32-bit being the default offering.

Buy, Download Windows Vista Home Premium with SP1 32-bit from Microsoft Store

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I Install OE6 in Vista without interfering with Internet Explorer? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I install Outlook Express 6 in Windows Vista without interfering with Internet Explorer which is already working well? The download site takes me to a file called "ie6setupOE.exe . Will this overwrite the existing OE or just add OE6? As I said I do not want to interfere with IE. IanMus

Can't install printer to vista windows [ 4 Answers ]

I have tried to install this printer three times and nothing happens. The disc says lexmark 640 but the printer it self says z645 I need help. What can I do now I'm getting very :mad: thank you for your time.

Install WinXP on new notebook that came with Vista [ 17 Answers ]

New laptop has Vista. I want to format and install WinXP. Should I anticipate any issues like missing drivers for the cd/dvd drive or any other oddities? Anything you can think of that I need to bear in mind before I take the plunge? Thanks.

View more questions Search