Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amaraya Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 08:12 AM
    Translate into french
    OK. I have a lovely french lover and he writes me little notes all the time I want to do the same. Not too romantic, mostly provoking and sexy. I would like to tell him
    "your words turn me into honey" or something like this, any ideas for translations and other phrases that would make sense in french? Merci!:)
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 10:31 AM

You know, amaraya, you can go into Google and find the english to french dictionaries and some with phrases. It may be easier for you to do that, rather then us helping you. That way you can spend your time searching for proper things to say to him in french and you may just learn the language somewhat that way too.
    amaraya Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 12:00 PM

Yes I know I can do that, and I am learning french. But in the meantime as I just don't have the verbs straight and he helps me so much with the language, I wanted to surprise him with some easier things to say.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translate english to french [ 1 Answers ]

I need help to translate sentences from english to french? Does any one know where or can help me asap!!

Translate Into French [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday, I watched a good movie.

Translate the following from English to French [ 1 Answers ]

Strong Functionality, convenient and ideal for short or long haul driving. Can up and down trundle and redial the lasted 20 caller’s numbers. Can turn over to check and redial the 200 telephone number that has saved Turn Up Button Turn down Button

Translate from french [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean: "Rien n'est beau que le vrai."

Translate english into french [ 2 Answers ]

Please translate this english sentence into french for me. Please do not feed the lion!

View more questions Search