Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alhiluo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2008, 04:57 AM
    Setting up business.
    How to start international calling card in UK?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 06:35 AM

It is actually a viable alternative to slugging it out anywhere else in the universe and I believe you first have to buy or lease a block of minutes from a provider in order to assure your customers actually have a chance to call someone on a prepaid card. The fact remains, though that unless you have quite a bit of capital behind you it will be almost impossible to start up. Buying the time will be the most difficult part.

Advertising on the net et al would have to be accomplished, and there again, another expensive venture. Least of all is finding a printer, designing a card, etc. would have to be done as well.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 2, 2008, 06:55 AM
    Hello A:

Like tickle said, go raise several BILLION $$$'s. Buy some time from established sellers, and resell them on the net.

Course, if you're just an ordinary Joe, you're not going to raise several billion $$$'s, are you?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Setting up a business. Introduction to potential suppliers [ 1 Answers ]

I am considering setting up in business & wish to write to potential suppliers to introduce myself & explain what I want. Most of the suppliers I will use will be abroad so I need help in coming up with a concise introduction letter. As letters are not my strongpoint any help would be appreciated!...

Setting up a home care business [ 2 Answers ]

How do I go about setting up a home care agency what regulation do I need to adhere to

Setting up and registering new business [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to set up and register a private investigation company, how do I do this?:

Setting up my business [ 3 Answers ]

I have software but need to make sure I understand some of the basics. Sorry if I sound stupid. If we sell $2,000 worth of our inventory for $3,000, and our client pays cash, how do I post the transaction? I have got a cash account, inventory , receivable, sales, and cost of sales but am not...

View more questions Search