Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Dec 2, 2008, 12:04 AM
    Ceroq classes?
    What is Ceroq? I just read it in an answer to someone's post. They only stated that someone in their 40's just started to take these classes. What is Ceroq dance please??
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 07:48 AM

It is a combination of jive and salsa and is called Ceroc, not Ceroq. And if you can picture it you will know it is pretty lively !
    trmpldonagn Posts: 252, Reputation: 15

Dec 2, 2008, 03:34 PM

Thank you very much! It sounds very interesting! I will sign up as soon as I find classes by me. Thanks again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

DV classes [ 7 Answers ]

:mad: Last October I was taking in for a DV charge misdemeanor . I went to court and now I have to do the classes and a pay fine, I have no motivation to go to the classes because I don't think that they apply to me. What will happen if I decide not to go to class or meet with a po?

Babysitting Classes [ 4 Answers ]

I want to take babysitting classes but I don't know where I could possibly take them.I am really lost in where I should go. PLEASE HELP ME!!

What classes should I take ? [ 1 Answers ]

IF I want to do something in engineering what classes should I take in high school and what classes in University? Anyone knows? Thanks :)

What classes [ 3 Answers ]

School starts in 2 weeks and I was wondering what classes would be the best to have on my transcript for forensic science and such.

Classes [ 1 Answers ]

Would you please correct this if necessary One day, I had an idea that if I could convince the company to start a GED program at their facility, it would be conveyance for me. Therefore, when I got off from work, I wouldn’t have to drive some twenty-nine miles to school to take the GED classes...

View more questions Search