Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    98jeep Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:51 PM
    Don't know what to do any more
    Been with the same man 20 years daughter has moved out life is changing fast the last year or so been very unhappy met a guy at work a few months ago we got together had an affare we try and get together but when the time comes to meet he says his kids are there I really have come to like this guy what should I do leave him alone or keep trying to be with him:
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 08:00 PM

I think you want to post this under relationships and not current events. Click on home, then family and friends, then relationships, and then post your question.

I think having an affair with someone you work with is no good and you shouldn't get mad if he chooses to do something with his kids over you because it seems like you two just have a sexual relationship whether than a relationship.

Your best bet is to move on and find someone that wants a relationship like you.
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:21 AM

Having an affair is never a good thing. Relationships are built on trust so if it can't be open and honest than it can't be much of a relationship, more people just get hurt. But yes this should be addressed somewhere besides current events. Mods?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search