Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DDLM55 Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Dec 1, 2008, 06:33 PM
    Girls Are CoNfuSinG
    K, so Christmas is coming and my girlfriend won't tell me what she wants for Christmas. Whenever I ask her she just says "oh, nothing" or "I dunno" Its getting kind of frusturating not knowing what to get her. I know everyone says to get a gift from the heart, but that's a hard gift to think of... I can't ever think of anything special. She loves cats, dance, clothes, make up,. she's a cheerleader, so she also loves to look good and have fun. I don't even know where to start looking. Any ideas anyone? :confused:
    NItEMArE129 Posts: 222, Reputation: 29

Dec 1, 2008, 07:26 PM

gift cards!! When in doubt, just give her some cash, but gift cards are better because they require a little more sincerity. Look at what brand clothes she wears the most and buy the gift card for that store. Make sure to get a really nice cardholder though ^^
    xoxaprilwine Posts: 582, Reputation: 71

Dec 1, 2008, 10:37 PM

Haha, what hjpan says is true; she wants a surprise. I really do not suggest gift cards because their extremely impersonal and they say "I don't know what you want nor do I care to spend the time on finding something for you...so here you go, knock yourself out". Also, you don't want her to know how much you spend either. You should know her better then most people so be creative (you can ask her friends too by the way). Girls generally like to get things like, jewellery (nice bracelet but this can be very personal and expensive), lingerie (not a good idea but a nice silk pajama set with some slippers and a robe is ok), perfume (only the oil based perfumes like Chanel), a day at the Spa (pampering is always great), theater/concert tickets and maybe some Christmas trinkets (like a stalking full with some chocolate and/or candy, Christmas sox, ordiament, lottery games... I don't know this is an endless list and inexpensive... but fun). I like to get really nice bath stuff too... but maybe next time your at her house in her bathroom you can see what she likes because every woman has her sent and her preference too... some more picky then others but I am sure she will love whatever you get her. Have fun shopping!
    SimpleguyJoe Posts: 302, Reputation: 68

Dec 2, 2008, 05:06 AM

Haha get her a box wrap it and give it to her on Christmas. When she opens it and finds nothing in it she will be amazed beyond any other gift you could give her! Then give her a card telling her that you loved her so much that you wanted to buy her everything but you could not come up with the money so she will have to settle for going on a date with you to the mall. Where you can set a amount of cash (depentant on your budget) for her to go on a shopping spree with you. Even 100$ goes quick in a mall... So make sure you spend lots of time doing other stuff that's more bang for your buck like a movie and other low cost for more time ratios.

Be creative! Have a fun time doing something that you planned out for her, dependent on her likes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex boyfriend is so confusing [ 127 Answers ]

Entire story merged So my boyfriend of 9mths broke up with me 1 mth ago. He said its because I pushed him too far and didn't give him the "guy time" he kept asking for. Ill admit I did get mad when he wanted to go out with the boys but he kind of broke my trust by texting his ex. He said she...

Confusing Ex [ 6 Answers ]

So me and my ex-girlfriend met each other 2 months ago at college and we instantly hit it off. She tells me she never usually connects with people as quickly as me and her did and I felt the same way. We both have never have met someone that we had as much in common with, and because of that we...

Girls actions Confusing ME [ 2 Answers ]

Well I really like this one girl and well we have been talking a lot on aim and in our Classes at school. But school stops hooray for that but all of the sudden she stops talking to me every time I try to talk to her on Aim she goes away.Ill say one thing and she has an away message. Frankly its...

What shall I do? Confusing [ 2 Answers ]

Been split up about 2-3 weeks with my girl, she said she needed space and for first week I did not give it her but last week I have. I sent her a text yesterday to se if she OK n she said she been thorugh a lot over weekendn, she asked if I w anted to go out with her and her mate but I said no...

Confusing guy [ 1 Answers ]

Me, and this guy, well we were dating for a while, and then he broke up with me for no good reason, then he went out with this girl, for a couple days broke up with her. Then he kissed me! Out of the blue we kissed, and then he went back out with the other girl the same day! And I still have...

View more questions Search