Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sunnywootxp Posts: 103, Reputation: -2

Dec 1, 2008, 05:13 PM
    Where can I find The Babylonian Tablet, Destruction of Jerusalem?
    Hi Everyone

I am doing a research on The Babylonian Tablet, Destruction of Jerusalem I need a translate of it and in Hebrew. Anybody know where can I find such information?

Thanks a lot

Check out some similar questions!

Destruction of education. [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Who is responsible for the destruction of education system? 1) teachers 2) parents 3) students 4) government What do you think give me your perception on anyone of these options...

Weevils destruction [ 1 Answers ]

White weevils have been killing my plants. Have tried insecticidal soap and sevin dust But to no avail. They like my roses, hibiscus and others

Record destruction [ 20 Answers ]

A year ago I was arrested and fingerprinted for theft under 5000 and possession of stolen property. When I went to court, my charge was not in the system and I got a letter saying I attended court. Now I am 18 and I'm planning to get a job that requires a records check. Would I be able to...

Destruction of cattails [ 1 Answers ]

How can cattails be destroyed without harming pond life?

The New Jerusalem [ 46 Answers ]

When will the New Jerusalem descend from heaven and we will be living with God. Will it be after the 1000 year reign of Christ or after the tribulation (before the 1000 year reign of Christ). In other words; will the 1000 year reign of Christ be in the New Jerusalem?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.