Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jpoll Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Rental amounts in Marshall, TX
    What is the going/average rental amount for Marshall TX for a home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bath rambler?
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Dec 1, 2008, 06:20 PM

Take a look at your local newspaper for similar postings.

You could also search with craiglist under "HOUSING" apt/housing craigslist: texas classifieds for jobs, apartments, personals, for sale, services, community, and events

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Sheriff / Marshall REQUIRED to be present during eviction? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Atlanta, GA. I'm a landlord who recently won an eviction case against a non-paying tenant; the tenant was given 7 days to vacate the premises by the Fulton County Magistrate Court. He has two more days left. On the morning following the 7th day (which happens to be this Friday), I...

Landlord charging different rental amounts [ 5 Answers ]

Hi-Is it legal for a landlord to charge a different rental amount? I live in a 2 bedroom and pay $625. Others are paying $595-$605. How can they do this? Waterford, MI

Marshall Plan [ 1 Answers ]

What is the Marshall Plan? I'm sure that it was used during the cold war.. could you please tell me what Marshall Plan was about? T.T

After judgment was rule against me what can I do when city Marshall is involve now? [ 2 Answers ]

After a judgment was rule against me in July 2007 I tried to get in touch with the lawyers, so I could settle. They never answered their phone, and today I receive a city Marshall letter regarding the debt what can I do now to settle.

Marshall guitar amps [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Marshall Mg100hdfx guitar amp it's a solid state amp. The fuse blew the other day and I don't know what type to get. Does anyone know?

View more questions Search