Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 1, 2006, 08:56 PM
    T2 Greatest Movie Ever!!
    I know I might be a little behind the times, but I just saw T2 in it's entirity today, and the movie is GREAT! By far one of the best action movies off all freaking time! I have seen bits and pieces before, but like I said I just saw it today as a whole and WOW. It's the ****. The music, the special effects, acting, arnold all greatness all the time. I have even been to the T2 ride at Universal Studios a while back and I thought it was cool but now that I know the movie it's even better. I know I might be a little excited, but the movie makes me want to drive a harley, save a kid, and take down robots fromt the future. I mean with a movie like that how could you watch anything else. There should only be one station and it should that movie all the time, that way we have a world full of bamf's. Seriously T2 is the King of everything. If I was rich enough I would buy everyone a copy and watch it with you, that is how great this movie is.
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jul 1, 2006, 09:42 PM
    Haha I really like it, too. You're making me want to watch it again! You don't have to buy it for me though, because I own it! :)
    wizzkid89 Posts: 243, Reputation: 63

Jul 2, 2006, 12:13 AM
    It's absolutely a great movie, I went and downloaded the theme song which interestingly enough I had heard that song like 3 years ago at the first Sharks game I went to and I was so impressed by that song I wanted to download it but I didn't know what it was. So I finally found out today exactly what song it was, that and T2 is the Lord of the Cineplex and that T4 is scheduled for release in 2008, but they don't know if arnie can make the movie, and I don't know about you orange but a terminator movie without the arnold isn't right. It's like a rocky without sly, speaking of, that movie is also in production, but back to my point, Arnold is the driving force behind that franchise so I don't feel comfortable watching a terminator without him. But what do you think?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Please help if you know what movie this is! [ 1 Answers ]

There was this movie I saw when I was little in the mid to late 80's. I don't remember the plot of the movie or who was in it, but I remember a part towards the end. These people, I think they were children, are in some sort of fantasy land. They are trying to get one of the kids to go down this...

Old Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Quite a few years ago I watched a movie, I believe it was AMC. As I remember it revolved around an old man, a child and having death trapped in a tree in the back yard. Seems no one could pass away while death was trapped in this tree. Does anyone have a clue what the name of this movie is??

Help! What movie is this? [ 3 Answers ]

I guess this must be a 70s or early 80s movie. A couple who had lost their only child travels to the countryside, to an old house, which belonged to their family. On their way they have an accident, crashing the car into a tree. They walk to the house. One of them starts hearing strange noises and...

View more questions Search