Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xStarGirlx Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 02:33 PM
    Confused.and very odd to me.
    :confused: I am very confused about what's going on... Never had anything like this happen... I have had a few people say maye I'm pregnant.. and some say I had a misc.. but I'm not sure because the last test I took said negative... ok here's my prob..

I had what I thought was my period last week... and usually only go for a few days 4 at the most... and I went pretty much a week... it was kind of off and on... and heavy and painfull.. which usually isn't how mine is... and then it stopped for a few days and now I just used the bathroom and noticed blood... so I don't know...

Any help? Any answers?
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 02:39 PM

About a year ago, my period went from regular 28 day spread to six months of painful periods that will stop for a day so I think that I am done and it comes back for a day. Bodies are different, but this doesn't sound unusual.

Dec 1, 2008, 02:49 PM

Its very unusual to me.. mine is never like that...
    I called the dr's office to get some advice and she said the same that everyone else has...

Dec 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
    Freaking me out a little.. lol
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 02:58 PM

It does. It can be irritating, especially when you think you are done... to find out you weren't. Mine comes and goes, regular for a couple years, months of who knows, than back to regular.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I so confused [ 5 Answers ]

Hi can someone tell me what to do with my boyfriend he calls me once every other day but when we talk for like 5 minutes he says oh I'm bz I gtg and I'm like OK will you call me back he says yes I will but than he doesn't call so I ring him and as I ask him why you didn't call back he yells at me...

Very confused [ 5 Answers ]

I've bought a lexmark printer 2months ago and just recently it's saying that I have a black ink cartridge missing when I'm about to print,but I don't so can anyone please enlighten me with this problem I've tried everything.:confused: :confused: :confused: Jaynee:confused:

Confused [ 1 Answers ]

So I'm dating a guy who lives in salem and he is my whole world. I really love him! But I can never get ahold of him and then when I do like a couple days later its like nothing ever happened. Please help me out!!

So confused [ 2 Answers ]

OK so my boyfriend (16) and I (15) have been going out for about 10 months now. And things were really good for like the first8 or 9. I mean we had our moments, but nothing that didn't go away. But now he is really distant with me, both physically and emotionally. Like we used to talk on the phone...

Confused [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me my period is nearly 2 months late I have had loads off negative test so I don't think I'm pregnant but the thing is I have having unprotected intercourse a lot in the past 2 months and now I'm getting bad cramps and cloudy discharge and feeling tired going the toilet a lot and...

View more questions Search