Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Reno2008 Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 10:42 AM
    Installing a Fuel injector
    How do you install a fuel injector for a 1997 Pontiac Sunfire? How much would it cost for the part? (I live in Canada)

I was wondering how difficult would it be to install a fuel injector? I am a novice when it comes to cars, I can do the basic maintenance requirements when it comes to cars.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 10:44 AM

Many people replace fuel injectors unnecessarily. Are you sure your injector needs replacing? The procedure should be similar to the write-up below:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...ml#post1107585

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

96 Silverado fuel injector? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 96 silverado with a v8 305 vortec engine. I had problems with the fuel pressure and had the fuel pump replaced. The mechanic hooked up the computer and said that everything was working fine. About 10 days later my truck started acting funny again. When I am driving the whole truck...

Ford F250 Fuel Injector [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 2004 Ford F250 6.0 diesel. Under a hard pull it begins to cut out and puffs of black smoke roll out of the exhaust. It's only got 53,000 miles on it. Wondering if anyone knows what the problem might be.

Installing fuel lnes on my Craftsman weed eater [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble figuring out how to install new fuel lines to the carburetor and the primer bulb. Woodrow Smith

Injector Pump [ 1 Answers ]

I have an upstairs bathroom and one in the basement. I just had an injector pump installed in the basement as we have a septic system. Twice now I was washing cloths and after the third load the pump went on to drain at the same time and there was an explosion of water where the washing machine...

Fuel Injector installation in honda [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1989 honda accord and it needs new fuel injectors. I need to know where They are located on the car and instructions on how to take old ones off and put new Ones in

View more questions Search