Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PartyPotato Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:49 AM
    90's girl toys.
    Okay I can not think of either of these toy's names. The first one was a plastic flower that's petals opened up and inside was a little doll and a little pet. So for example, a yellow flower that opened up and inside was a yellow little fairy-ish doll and a tiny yellow puppy. Which was her pet. The other was a bunch of tiny roller blading girls and the came with little sets that pushed them forward and what not but some cam with elaborate huge loops and drops and stuff.
    luli_bell Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2009, 02:37 PM
    Princess of the Flowers [ghost of the doll] =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's movie where girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted in the group [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title to a 90's movie geared towards older children. A girl disguises herself as a boy to be accepted by a group of boys. A scene that sticks out in my mind most is when they were all fishing and a hook got stuck in one of the boys' hand and she tried to act manly about it even...

90's cartoon with a girl on a ship [ 3 Answers ]

All I can remember is a girl that looked like a gypsy and she wore purple or pink clothes. She had dark skin and black hair. I remember that she was on a ship and she was telekinetic and when she put her middle and forefingers on her temple and closed her eyes everything on the ship moved. I...

Coin toys of the 90's [ 1 Answers ]

This image of this commercial just popped into my head and I can't figure out what toy this would be but I think its like a little plastic black box and you can push coins through it? Its supposed to be some sort of magic trick I think. I vaguely remember seeing it on nickelodeon. Please help!:o

Toys from the late 80's/early 90's era [ 4 Answers ]

I've seen this question many many times around the net. in the late 80's/early 90's, my 2 cousins and I were bugging our parents for these little buggers and now I can't remember what they were called. they were "action figures" that were about 1-2 inches high wearing cyborg type armor. ...

Toys from 90's 2XL [ 7 Answers ]

I am trying to find a working model of 2XL the 90s version I have an autistic so who loves this toy and his broke

View more questions Search