Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kraghammudi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 04:26 AM
    Not eating anything
    Hi.My pet's name is SONY.She is 13yrs old and its pomeranian breed.Actually its very thin and eats very less food.But suddenly since two days she is neither eating nor drinking anything.She is always sleeping and not at all moving.So what can I do inorder to make my pet active.
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Dec 1, 2008, 05:31 AM

Have you taken her to the vet?

Try offering a mix of cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast and rice. That's what our vet had us feed our 14-year-old Labrador when she was sick and wouldn't eat. Unfortunately our dog suffered a stroke soon after and we had to have her put down.
    Ber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Mam cat isn't eating. [ 2 Answers ]

I am fostering a mother cat with 6 kittens. I picked her up from the shelter on Wednesday and she hasn't eaten at all since early on Wednesday (before I got her). She has an upper respiratory infection, they told me, and I think she has worms too. I've given her deworming medication, but I still...

Why isn't my Dog eating? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 4 yr old Chinese Shar Pei. The past few weeks he hasn't been eating normally. He won't eat any of his dry or wet dog food and now won't eat his biscuits. The only thing I can get him to eat is some bites of table food. He's losing weight and his ribs are now showing. Today he threw...

Dog not eating [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! I have an 8yr. Old doberman who I love to death but for 3 days she hasn't been eating her food and she has been urinating a lot! Can anyone tell me if theirs anything wrong? Thanks

Eating [ 8 Answers ]

OK I have 2 problems, First my mom used to put people food in our two four year old Bichons when they wouldn't eat. She also hand fed them and gave them people food at and away from the dinner table a lot. Recently I have been training them to stop begging and there is no more table food. ...

My dog is not eating at all... [ 1 Answers ]

We just rescued and german shepherd from the animal shelter. She is very big, but only weighs 64lbs, she is also just a little over 1yr old. We are worried of malnutrition and her being under-weight. So, we got her some dry food for puppies high in protein content. But she refuses to eat it. She...

View more questions Search