Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    r160363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 03:48 AM
    Old Messages appering in INBOX
    I use Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2007. I intermitantly keep receiving some OLD messages in my Inbox, A message which was received almost 4 to 5 months back, all of a sudden the same item reappears in inbox that too in old Date.

Please advice,

Ranjit
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 04:28 AM
    I would contact your IT department or your Exchange admin if you know who that person is.
    stanj028 Posts: 33, Reputation: -6
    -

Dec 1, 2008, 05:06 AM

Some outlook programmes use a recycle system, if you delete a message and they are left in the delete section that can be returned to your inbox, this is to prevent people losing important mail, try deleteing them and also deleting them from the delete section.

Im no expert at this but I hope it helps
    r160363 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    I would contact your IT department or your Exchange admin if you know who that person is.
    I am only looking after exchange as administrator

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing Messages from Outlook Express Inbox [ 2 Answers ]

Last night while answering e-mails the computer asked me if I wanted to compress files to free up disc space. Not remembering what happened the last time, I said yes. The window showed it compressing, then deleting. Sure enough, all messages in my inbox from 6/30/2008 to 9/4/2008 are gone. They...

Inbox blocked [ 1 Answers ]

Why my previous email id's inbox is not receiving any messages sent to me since last five days?

Exporer & Inbox Not Responding [ 1 Answers ]

I think I might have a virus on my computer? My internet explorer and Microsoft inbox keep freezing saying 'not responding' and then it's hard to close them down. It's only started doing this in the last few days. I've gone through my programs and deleted anything strange. I've also run norton...

View more questions Search