Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sudhendra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 03:07 AM
    Slogan for a training institute
    We are a training team... & looking for a prize winning Slogan for a team which is into all kinds of corporate trainings... :)
    Will you please suggest me some of them?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 05:43 AM

Hi, sudhendra!

What is the objective of the slogan and what sorts of corporate training is this concerning, please?

Thanks!
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 08:16 PM

Step Together and Step Up

Just the first thing that came to mind lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Slogan for a training institute [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Sir, Please help me find a slogan for a training institute, who deliver training in HR, Sales, Management, Communication, Customer Service, Leadership... I would like the slogan to reflect the high quality of service Thank you Nathaly

Slogan for krypton [ 3 Answers ]

Hey everybody out there. I REALLY need some help here! I am doing a report on krypton for my science class and its due in one week. We have to come up with a slogan to get people to buy it. I really need any suggestions. Just please no stuff about superman! Here are some of the uses.. 1.fast...

College or institute in Vashi [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do Diploma in Early childhood care & Education. Please tell me the college or institute in Vashi, navi mumbai. And details of that course.

Information institute of Technology in Vienna [ 2 Answers ]

I want more information about university or institute in austria which has engineering faculty that has program studies doctoral ( environmental and architecture).thank you before

View more questions Search