Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bkguitar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 02:14 AM
    Hi,I just had fillings rplaced the old ones fell out,
    I'm 48 yrs old... one was 3 weeks ago, when I chew crackers it hurts from pressure. Also when I have friut juice or sweet things.
    The new filling from 5 days ago hurts from sweet things as well . Like something is leaking into the cavity still. But the new one doesn't hurt from chewing.
    Below these 2 teehth and back farther ,I have wisdom fillings that are being removed next month as the fillings fell out too..

Is it possible that the dentist may have did a bad job because I;m on dissability and cut corners... or it's it happenning because of the rotted teeth underneath maybe connected somehow... or is it proosble .I have bad gums and that's why I'm getting the pain...
    Or maybe it takes months to heel...
    Appreciate your advice.thnx babar
    9hththt2 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Dec 13, 2008, 05:10 AM

Hi bkguitar.
    My advice is: Search for another dentist and explain the situation. I guess that is not normal. Many people much older than you don't suffer that much.
    ... That really is not good and you need a good treatment.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fell for the ex again [ 7 Answers ]

Ok, I've been with my ex for 1.5 years and she broke up with me for reasons that I took her for granted. So I stop talking to her and move on. I accept the fact that I took her for granted and promised myself to realize what I have before its gone. So a couple months go by and she ends up calling...

Does he fell the same way? [ 4 Answers ]

Please READ I know it will be long! I like this boy he is pretty gorgeous I say. Lol. I have liked him for like six months now. I sit next to him in one of my classes. My real name is Deirdre but he calls me Deirtree(someone else made that up only people in that class know that name. I only let...

Non Silver FIllings [ 8 Answers ]

Do - or I should ask - are there white filling materials that bind/adhere to the tooth? As I uderstand, amalgum (silver) fillings do not "stick" to the tooth; they for lack of beter term, are placed/packed in the tooth. This is a leading question. I have a tooth which one 1/4 (a top to gumline...

Recent fillings hurting [ 5 Answers ]

I recently went to the dentist after putting it off forever. The dentist replaced two old fillings and did two partial fillings. Every single tooth is now killing me. Anything sweet, cold, hot and hard hurts now. I have been back to the dentist 3 times and haven't had any luck getting them...

Fillings [ 1 Answers ]

Does amalga fillings last for a life time?? :rolleyes:

View more questions Search