Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mspinnerr Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 01:35 AM
    Looking for 80's fairy tale
    I am looking for the title to an 80's fairy tale for children. All I can remember is that there was a loud brash woman with red hair, I think she was a queen or a witch and some character had a pig nose.
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 09:42 AM

MAYBE??

Willow (1988)

The sorcerer's daughter has red hair.
    At one point in the movie the sorcerer turns everyone into pigs. They start with having pig noes.
    MJDisneyDork Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2009, 12:59 PM
    There's A Troll in Central Park... there's a troll with red hair I believe.. or is it blond? I'm not sure lol.sorry. It sounds so familiar though
    dfg1234444 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2012, 02:31 PM
    The movies name is: Willow!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Obama fairy tale [ 8 Answers ]

Why Winnie the Pooh should shape US foreign policy Change we can believe in, Winnie the Pooh foreign policy. At least Mr Obama’s approach will be popular in Europe...

Weird fantasy fairy tale movie or something [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was a little kid and it was one of those VHS tapes from the library that you can rent for a week it was some kind of fairy tale movie and I only remember a couple of parts I vaguely remember something like a mother losing her children to a witch or wizard so...

80's TV show with live action fairy tale characters [ 2 Answers ]

I remember and have been trying to find the name of an 80's TV show about a fairy tale princess trying to live in the 1980's she was snow white or a rip off snow white... it was very short lived and I believe it was on at night.

View more questions Search