Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joao manuel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2008, 12:13 AM
    He dosen't wan't to pay me
    :(so here it goes :I have a constrution company ,and decided to put an end to it,the thing is that the money I had to pay to LIUNA was paid since they went directely to the source,and that would be my contractor RIVER VALLEY that is not paying me wath is owing 30.000.00 dollars,now here is the thing my book kepper got all in paper I have all the prof that I work for that money... I show the guy from River Valley ,and he told me with no shame he would not pay me!I have a family and my finances are not the best at the moment I can't afford missing work to be with a lawyer,and they are expensive,wath can I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Dec 1, 2008, 05:27 AM

How much money is it. You can sue in small claims court.

Also this is listed under labor union are you a union member?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why doesn't my furnace start up? [ 1 Answers ]

Why dosen't my furnace start up? Can a thermostat be bad even though it appears to work? Pilotstat has been changed New thermocoupler installed Pilot light light up OK When thermostat is turned up you hear a click but furnace burner dosen't light up. What is the...

I wan't my ex back [ 1 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I broke up about 2 years ago and I broke up with him but this summer I started liking him again I asked him if he wanted to go back out but he said he didn't want to deal with the pain again how do I get him back I want to tell him that its better to have loved and lost then to...

I wan't to be pregnant.I hope this is it. [ 11 Answers ]

Hello ladies... I posted earlier this week and I am back again with follow up... I ovulated on 8/22/07, had intercourse on the 23rd 24th and thereafter... on 10dpo I experienced brown/pink spotting for about 3 days no pad needed... but a liner was sufficient.. my AF was due on this tues 4th and I...

My Family doesn't allow boy friends [ 5 Answers ]

I have a boyfriend but my parents don't allow boyfriends so I don't know if what to do

Doesn't work in my brain [ 27 Answers ]

A few years back I became a real christian. By real christian I mean not just saying I'm one, but reading the bible, praying, and trying to follow the whole law of the bible. I study the bible more then I study anything in school, so far I've got about a hundred different opinions on just about...

View more questions Search