Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 2, 2008, 07:54 AM

Not as of yet,but I will look into it and see if I can help you.

http://www.webmd.com/balance/feature...ronic-worrying

This is as close I could come to the syndrome you listed,I hope this helps answer some of your concerns.

Ken
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 2, 2008, 09:56 AM

KBC, I think Gangster is referring to this --

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypochondria

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Man with a scare? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi! A little while ago I psted a question about seeing ghosts and a few days later a man with a scare under his right eye starting following me but no one else could see him so I told my friend and she thimks that maybe someone on this website knows him so I said it's worth a try.He is in his early...

Myspace scare! [ 1 Answers ]

I was forced to change my myspace password by the site and now I can't remember it and when I click on forgot password to have it sent to my Yahoo email, it won't work! (what should I do?! ) I was going to make another account but something is wrong with my page so it won't let me view my pics...

How do I not scare a nice guy away! [ 13 Answers ]

I recently met a very nice guy who I am incredibly interested in pursuing a relationship with. He is kind, gentlemanly, smart, hard working, good looking and interesting. Essentially everything a woman would want. The problem is I feel very uncomfortable with him being so nice to me. I have a...

I'm scare [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Well I Have A Q's And Need An Answer Soon!! Well I Think I Have Hpv Cancer Or Something I Have These Bumps And The Kind of Look Like Coldsores But They Don't Hurt At All Well There Located In My Vagina Near The Clitoris On The Side And Im Scared To Go To The Doctor To Ask. Well I Got Tested For...

Agh hair scare! [ 20 Answers ]

OK lets start at the beginning.. well the beginning of my hair craze OK My hair is naturally a medium to light ugly brown but it bleaches out a ton in the sun Well this year over spring break I went a little overboard with the sun-in and I hated it! So I dyed my hair back to the original...

View more questions Search