Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrew916 Posts: 182, Reputation: 33

Nov 30, 2008, 07:01 PM
    Provisional license transporting passsengers
    I have a provisional license. Is there any way, any way at all, that I can legal transport my girlfriend? Whether it be note from consenting parents, or even an application to the DMV. Any help would be amazing. I have a spotless driving record if that helps with any thing.

Thank you for your time!

And if I choose to drive illegally what are the conequences and who's liable?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew916 View Post
    i have a provisional license. is there any way, any way at all, that i can legal transport my girlfriend? whether it be note from consenting parents, or even an application to the DMV. any help would be amazing. i have a spotless driving record if that helps with any thing.

thank you for your time!

and if i choose to drive illegally what are the conequences and who's liable?

My research says, no. If it's "no passengers," that's what it means - no passengers.

And think about it - if you drive illegally and are stopped, who do you THINK would be liable?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transporting Vegetables from different states [ 2 Answers ]

Assume that you are the owner-driver of a truck, which transports vegetables overnight from the farmers in Florida to the markets in Atlanta. On the way back you haul whatever goods need transporting in the opposite direction. You have five employees in your office loated in Atlanta. Clearly...

Transporting a Refrigerator [ 2 Answers ]

I have purchased a 3 year old GE Side by Side Refrigerator. I am picking it up tomorrow and I was told that I could lay the fridge on the side while transporting it as long as I stand it upright for about an hour before I plug it in at home. This will allow the refrigerant to settle and would not...

License [ 1 Answers ]

Do I Need A License To Find Auto Parts For Other People

Yard Machine won't start after transporting it! [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: My Yard Machine 12.5 HP tractor always started without a problem. In fact, it has a new battery and a new starter. I put it on my truck and moved it to a new location and now it won't start or turn over! Any suggestions. Also, the owner's manual says I should check the fuse. ...

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search