Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alfie Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2006, 05:15 AM
    Resizing photos.
    I want to place some photos on eBay, but I can't as the photos are too big. How can I reduce their size? Must I buy an expensive program like Photoshop?

Also, I have an install CD but my iMac (OSX 10.1.2) tells me I can't install it because it does not appear to be compressed or encoded. What must I do to install this?

TIA
    Alf.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2006, 05:52 AM
    I highly recommend this FREE program called XnView. You can get it here: http://perso.orange.fr/pierre.g/xnview/enxnview.html
    gazelleintense Posts: 175, Reputation: 13

May 3, 2007, 11:15 AM
    Go to

Mac, Palm, and Windows Software Updates and Downloads - VersionTracker

And search for graphic converter. Must have mac app
    daisymactx Posts: 46, Reputation: 7

Jul 20, 2007, 02:21 PM
    Do you have iPhoto? If you do you can add the photos to an album, and then choose the ones you want and click on email. It will ask you what size you want. Email it to yourself and then save the attachments to your desktop, and upload them from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Resizing [ 3 Answers ]

All of the sudden my window has decided to resize itself to VERY LARGE!! Just out of the blue this happened. I have gone to view and all settings are the same, but when I look at the forum I can only see maybe 3 threads where previous I could see the entire page. This happened while I was...

Dreamweaver and auto resizing [ 5 Answers ]

I am working on a website in Dreamweaver and I am running into a small problem. I am working on a large screen laptop with screen settings of 1440 x 900 pixels. Of course everything looks fine. However, when I go to a different computer with 800 x 600 settings or something different than...

Windows 98 resizing screen and colors [ 1 Answers ]

I recently reinstalled windows 98 and wasn't able to resize my screen area or colors. I have only 2 or 16 colors available and extra large windows and graphics, in poor quality. This happened before and the Microsoft solution had to do something with creating an alternate configuration (naming it...

Resizing small photos... [ 8 Answers ]

Im using Adobe and Corel in my art work... but I have a problem in comes of resizing small photos and low DPI photos... Using these programs how can I possibly clear the photos in my art work... I hope you guys know what I mean, I guess you know what will happened if you inlarge a small photo or...

View more questions Search