Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andreakommes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Looking for a musical children's movie.
    I am looking for a musical children's movie that I used to watch when I was just a little girl at day care. This little girl wakes up in the middle of the night and her and her brother sing the head shoulders knees and toes song, go into the woods to celebrate her birthday with friends and sing rain rain go away. She is wearing a little red dress. I can't remember all of it but I can't remember what it was called. ANY IDEAS!?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 05:40 PM

YouTube - Wee Sing Together 1

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for title of old movie with weird kid trapped in musical world [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 36 and remember this movie from when I was a kid during the late seventies/early eighties. I thought it was a Disney movie but I couldn't find it. It has a really long title and is something like, "the fantastic world of professor..............." or something along those lines (with someone's...

90s movie about musical river [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a girl and boy who are seen playing the piano then they Are magically transported to a world and try to help this woman find the perfect melody. Please help me figure out the name of this movie its driving me nuts

Weird 80's puppet/musical movie [ 4 Answers ]

I really just need to find out the name of this movie because it's driving me insane. I remember watching it when I was younger & never being able to remember the title at the time. I'm almost positive it was a movie that my mom rented but I guess it's possible that it was a TV show... anyways... ...

Kids musical movie from 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm thinking of a movie that was about a town with people that represented different colors. There was a purple woman who lived by herself, a red family, etc. There was one rainbow woman, but when the people didn't get along, she lost her colors. At the end, the rainbow woman (now white), got hurt,...

Children's movie musical about two kids who enter a coloring book [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are trying to remember the name of this really great children's movie musical we saw as a kid and can't for the life of us remember so we were wondering if anyone could help us out. It's about two kids (a sister and brother I THINK) and they have to go into this coloring book and...

View more questions Search