Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carleiauna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Periods after pregnancy
    I was wondering if someone can tell me when my period is supposed to come my baby is 2 months old.and my period has not came. I had my bleeding for 6 weeks, now what? I am sort of irregular but how do I know when it is coming only had intercourse unprotected 1 time after my 6 weeks no semen was injected so could I be pregnant and where is my period

>Moved from Forum Help<
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 03:39 PM

Most women do not get their period until they stop nursing, but it's not a given.

There is no set time, so it's wait and see.

Remember that you will ovulate before you get your period, so yes, you can get pregnant. Some women go from one pregnancy to the next without ever having a period in between.

It's best to use protection at this time. If you opt for the pill then your periods will resume after completing the first pack.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Periods but no pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I was on depo jab for 4 years been off it since last may, periods normal, ovulation fine I just can't seem to get pregnant. Doc did blood tests all fine. What can I try now I'm 34 with kids already but don't want to be much older to have another

Periods after pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How long does it take for your period to come back after you're pregnant

Periods during pregnancy [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard and read a lot about having a "period" during pregnancy. I am sure this isn't a real period, just some kind of vaginal bleeding. I am curious to what this looks like. Is this like a real period (light-heavy-light), or is the bleeding and symptoms different? What does the "period"...

View more questions Search