Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TTHOMPSONMANGINA Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2006, 07:52 PM
    What's The Best Software Combo For Burning Dvds?
    Hi.. I've been trying to burn/copy some dvd's to put in my personal collection.. I wasn't having too much trouble when I had a free version or nero.. well my free version ran out about a week ago and I can't copy anything new without running into some kind of problems.. my original system one of my buddies told me about was to use dvd shrink 3.2 then use nero to burn the disc after dvd shrink does its thing.. again that was working fine but I just tried to copy underworld 2 and dvd shrink is telling me that "its encountered an error and cannot continue-invalid dvd navigation source" I don't have a problem with paying for the software or the upgrades but I would like to know what's the best sequence and software for dvd copying? Thanks in advance..
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Jul 1, 2006, 11:52 PM
    Unless you are backing up movies which you own we can not help you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Copying my personal DVDS [ 6 Answers ]

Is there a program that will allow you to copy a copywrited DVD?

Is there any way to do this 3-way combo? [ 2 Answers ]

G'day guys. I'm attaching a diagram of what I have. Power comes to the box at the back wall in my kitchen. From there I have one switch to control the back porch light, and a 3-way switch that controls the kitchen lights. On the other wall, adjacent to the dining room, is the other 3-way...

Can my panasonic cf-47 play dvds? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook, model year about 2000. It has a Pentium II, with a CDROM. My question is: Can this machine play a DVD? Of course it can play CDs, but I was wondering if CDs and DVDs are virtually the same, as far as my CDROM is concerned. Thanks for an answer.

Playing DVDs [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a DVD you can download that actually works?My computer came with PowerDVD,but there was no audio,although I followed all the instructions.So I downloadedthe newest version,and not only was there no audio,there was no video.I tried WinDVD and Zoom Player,and it just said"no media...

What dvds do I need [ 10 Answers ]

I have a atapi dvd2x16x4x16 dvd+rdl dvd+re writeable dvdr/rw ultra speed what are the best dvd blanks I should use please

View more questions Search