Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amreopelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 12:06 PM
    WWII currency
    I have several bills that are in pristiine condition from overseas from WWII. Are they of any value?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 02:28 PM

What country are they from ?
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by amreopelle View Post
    I have several bills that are in pristiine condition from overseas from WWII. Are they of any value?
    Amreopelle - PLEASE REPLY WITH WHAT EVER YOU CAN OFF THE FRONT OF THE BILLS:: EXANPLE - SERIES DATE - 1943-1943A -1943 B :: SIGNATURES, SEAL COLOR;;
    Any color of bills on face side ;;Are they some of the MONEY FOR THE MILITARY DURNING THE ACTUAL WAR?? I will
    Wait for your reply with needed information
    :: F.B.E.
    Flying Blue Eagle Posts: 2,056, Reputation: 225
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 09:39 PM

amreopelle - if you can give me more information on the bills that you are wanting to know about??
    Waiting your answer < f.b.e.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Value of WWII currency [ 2 Answers ]

I have come across some WWII currency that my father acquired while serving in Europe from 1944-46. Where would I take it to find out it's value? I also have a V-J Day button and two Nazi uniform insignias.

WWII Jacket [ 4 Answers ]

I recently inherited my grandfather's WWII army jacket and I have no idea what one of the arm patches is for. On the left sleeve there is a patch for the 1st Calvary Division. The one I am questioning is on the right sleeve. Stitched on the patch is the word "STABUENO" and the image is blue, white,...

Foreign Currency from Europe during WWII [ 1 Answers ]

My father was in WWII in Europe. I've inherited several pieces of foreign currency and would like to know if they have any value. There are are duplicates that I might consider selling. Is there a site online where I could identify the country of their origin? I have some from France, Italy,...

WWII Era Foreign Currency [ 4 Answers ]

I have just found a jar with some WWII era paper money. Here are their description: Japanese Government "5&10 Pesos" bills. The 5 bills have serial numbers on them, but the 10s don't. The 5 bills have some kind of monument on them; the ten bills have a jungle scene on them. They both have...

WWII started [ 1 Answers ]

When EXACTLY did world war 2 start and finish?

View more questions Search