Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnyt911 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 10:37 AM
    Buyiny home as convicted felon?
    How can I get a bank loan to buy a home?what is the best way ?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 11:10 AM

Your credit score helps a lot in getting any lender to loan you money. Also the downpayment is important. You also need to be able to show proof of income so you can repay the loan. Having a felony should not make a difference either way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A convicted felon marrying another felon [ 2 Answers ]

I am a felon and my fiance' has just been picked up by the feds and we were going to get married in 2 weeks. I am wondering if I can still marry him in the federal jail. I know that the government shuns felons around other felons but, we have 3 kids together and I would think that they would allow...

Convicted Felon [ 2 Answers ]

Yes, I have a felony and I am almost through with school. I am majoring in Medical Assistant and was wondering if it would be hard to get a job. My felon is 13 years old

Can you be a convicted felon [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to be a Vet tech or animal control officer can I do that being a convicted felon

Convicted felon [ 2 Answers ]

Are convicted felons given the privilege to receive financial aid for schools in Georgia?

Convicted felon [ 1 Answers ]

Can a convicted felon who was convicted of a drug charge in 1992 do residential or commercial financing as a loan officer? I was convicted of a crime years ago as a young lad which was my first and only conviction but this crime still haunts me in the job market. I am very intelligent and good with...

View more questions Search