Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NuniCakes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:23 AM
    80s Futuristic Teen Movie
    There's a movie in my head from the 80s that I can't seem to think of the title. It was set in the future in which all the water had been locked away and a group of rogue kids (on skateboards) plotted to save the earth and release the water.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 10:11 AM

Solarbabies (1986)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s hit in not another teen movie [ 4 Answers ]

What is the name of the 80's song/electronic piece interlude (and the artist) that is played at the point where the 3 kids say ROAD TRIP!! And then drive down just to the next block.

Teen movie? [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's a movie about a group of students having detention and all I can remember is that one of the students is a stripper or dancer by night and during the day his always sleeping in the classroom. I think its 80's movie not the breakfast club. Thanks.

Teen halloween movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about a school dance and the headless horseman I know it was on TV probably in the 90's it is a teen movie and I know the girl at the end falls in love with ichabod crane it's a modern day film as well

Futuristic/Sci-fi movie title [ 2 Answers ]

Men would get into the heads of these huge robots and fight like in an arena. I think the robots could fly but I'm not sure. Ive been trying to think of the title of this movie for YEARS!! Can anyone please help me?? Thanks

80s teen movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have this movie in my head. It's a scifi 80s teen movie that deals w this dude who has telekinetic powers and near the end of the movie he's @ a school dance, he gets drunk by accident and ends up messing up the whole party. Also, he gets hit in the head during the party and when he wakes up, he...

View more questions Search