Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    09dionne17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 11:33 PM
    Almost 18 dating 23
    I am 17 and will be turning 18 in 10 months is it OK for me to be dating a 23 year old in Ohio? :confused:
    ATYOURSERVICE Posts: 246, Reputation: 13

Nov 30, 2008, 02:11 AM

It's illegal for anyone to engage in sexual intercourse with anyone below a certain age, other than his spouse. The age of consent varies by state, with most states, including Ohio, setting it at age 16. The age of consent in other states ranges from ages 14 to 18.
    California where I live is 18.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 09:44 AM

I think at 17, that up to your parents.

Whether its legal under the law is irrelevant, if you live with them.

What do they say?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

Dating [ 3 Answers ]

What is the first and last name of the woman that I am supposed to spend the rest of my life with?

Dating [ 7 Answers ]

So what does it mean when you find guys only want to sleep with you, but don't want to continue dating or develop a relationship with you. Does that mean there is something wrong with th female?

Dating. At 26 [ 19 Answers ]

Hi, all, So as the title says, I'm 26 and I am having trouble with dating. I went through high school, college and grad school meeting girls who were attracted only to losers and guys who treat them like crap, and I figured by now women would have outgrown that phase, but at my age most women...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search