Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Witchywoman1212 Posts: 50, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 08:29 PM
    Perfect Stranger
    Hello everyone

I wonder if anyone had seen the Bruce Willis, halle Berry movie Perfect Stranger?
    I have seen the movie umpteenth time and I would love to discuss it with anyone.
    What really strikes me is halle berry plays this icy journalist who is trying to uncover a murder-and her cohort Giovanni Ribisi seems to be secretly in love with her,
    I'd love to talk about aspects of the movie
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2008, 09:27 PM

Well, just to answer you, I've seen it once. I might be able to help or I might have to see it again.

What interests you?

Nov 30, 2008, 07:38 PM

Well,I don't know why but I'm intrigue by Halle berry's character,she is goal oriented,her only foucsis to uncover a murder,or scandal of a prominent Councilman,
    Also her relationship with her partner in crime
    (myles) I really like the way that he is obviously in love or in lust with her,
    And she just plays it real cool, she's not even intereted in him
    Because of that he wants her more, that girl got it going,on, I don't know whay it just intrugues me
    Maybe I need to be like that,I know its just a movie..
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 07:43 PM

Yeah, you can be like her, everything but the killer in her :)

She was real calm.

But you know what they say? Who would have thought that person was a murderer?

You never know who is a psychotic killer. It could be the person you see at the post office every once and a while.

Dec 1, 2008, 11:59 AM

You are right,she got rid of that neighborhood friend who blackmailed her and pinned it on
    Bruce Willis's Character.
    Fact is I am fascinated that her coworker, myles, is he in love with her or he just want her to be a notch in his bedpost? It intrigues me how she doesn't give him the time of day,
    How she is always impersonal w/him to the end,then she lets him have it, Jason style
    Antyhing so he can't have her
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Dec 1, 2008, 12:06 PM
    IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) has forums for every movie; that's another good place to discuss movies (you'll have to register to post, it's free).

Here's the board for this movie: IMDb :: Boards :: Perfect Stranger (2007)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

About the movie the stranger [ 2 Answers ]

#1 Today, 01:13 AM taytaycgic2 New Member Join Date: Mar 2007 Posts: 1 The stranger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why did a stranger come to me & ask my phone# [ 2 Answers ]

Hi & thanks for your opinion! My situation follows, and questions are below:I leaving to the post office, when I noticed this guy, talking on his cell.phone, checking me out. I went in and saw a cute woman,30's- ish coming out. As I left the post office, he was, then off the cell.phone and...

Stranger Husband [ 21 Answers ]

We've been married for a year, been dated for 3 years prior. We have a 5 month old son together. The thing is, my husband works and I stay at home with the baby. I am really happy that I am able to stay home, but my husband works nights 45 minutes away. He is scheduled out at 10:30, but doesn't...

The stranger [ 1 Answers ]

In the 80's or the early 90's I watched a movie even taped it on my vcr watched it again about 20 times... well the movie was lost... I have tried finding it in every movie site and even e bay I think the movie was one made for hbo but can't find it any where I might have the name wrong......

View more questions Search