Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atlantic44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 03:34 PM
    Moving out of town while on probation
    If you were to move from one state to another without notifying your probation officer, what would happen to you?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 04:47 PM

Simple. You'll get violated and have to attend a probation violation hearing. You can be picked up when you go to the DMV, a traffic stop, an airport check in, you name it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Moving when on probation [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, I am looking at relocating to Florida but I am currently on probation for a misdimeanor assault and battery charge in virginia... Part of the probation requirement was that I go through a sex offender evaluation because the judge felt it had sexual overtones... I did not commit the crime...

Moving while on probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband just got put on probation. We had made plans to move from Florida to birmingham, Al. My si-in-law is having twins and really needs my help. My husband wanted to find a better job so he could support our family without havibng to work the 2 jobs he is working now. His probation officer...

Moving on probation [ 1 Answers ]

I am just going to throw my situation out there. In the past year, I have started to get in alota trouble started with a a&b (With a bunch of other little charges that they love to throw in)around christmas time , in march I got a dui. Both were continued with out a finding. I was also charged with...

Moving on probation [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to be put on probation for a misterminor. How do I go about moving from this state to another while still on probation?

Probation and moving [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is on probation. Can we move to another state or do we have to wait until his probation is overwith?

View more questions Search