Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxbabyblueeyes Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Will he develop feelings for her?
    My boyfriend recently met a girl who he thinks would be a really good friend... she admitted to me that she has a thing for him but he's not going after her... im scared he will develop feelings for her because she is so down to earth and a great manipulator... but he refuses to stop being friends with her because he doesn't see that.. they just talk a lot and they haven't been hanging out.. but he tells me she's just someone for him to talk to.. we have been having problems and now she came and made everything worse for me... how do I stop myself from thinking the worst that he's automatically going to like her and leave me... help me.. im desperate
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 29, 2008, 02:23 PM
    All right, well first of all I understand your insecurity but that's bad, see you can't control who he sees or talks to. Unfortunately, say he does start to fall for this girl okay? Do you really want to spend your time with the person who just flat left you for someone he's known for a short period? I don't think so.

My best advice to you is smile whenever he talks about her, let him see her, have confidence in yourself that you are 100 times better then this woman, and you'll be building trust with him at the same time.

Best of luck to you, hope this helps.
    Kati-Katt Posts: 77, Reputation: -2

Nov 29, 2008, 02:29 PM

You need to learn to trust him. If he says he won't do it then trust that he won't. You need to trust each other if you want it to work. But yes actually it is possible for him to like her, the people they talk to a lot are usually the closest people in his life and if he finds someone that he thinks has the better job he'll more than likely go for it. Sorry if that's not what you wanted to hear but it's possible. Advice is advice if you like the resaults or not.
    TrueFaith Posts: 1,202, Reputation: 313
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2008, 02:30 PM

Just trust in him

If he is with you.. that's all that should matter.
    And you being there and watching everyone around him

Is not going to change anything because in the end if he is going to cheat he will do
    Not matter how much you worrie about it

So the point of the matter is stop thinking about things you can't control
    And stop being so insecuer :)

Just have confidence in yourself
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 10:59 PM
    Ask Me Help Desk - Search Results

You have had way to many problems with this fellow, so when is enough, enough??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How can I learn to be a gifter speaker and develop a hypnotic, charismatic style? [ 6 Answers ]

There are many great speakers in the world and I would like to become one of them. Although I hate to say this, Hitler was my favorite. He was a horrible man but if you ever saw one of his speeches, you would be moved! Anyway, how can I develop myself into a speaker close to that (because I'll...

Getting in Touch With Someone to Develop My Clothing Sale Business [ 1 Answers ]

I am from india. I want to sell my indian wear clothes in dubai. I want to get in touch with someone whom I can supply my clothes to. Tell me how should I go about it. I also want to know how can put up an individual exhibition in dubai.

Short stories develop into a character study [ 1 Answers ]

Which one of the following short stories takes a series of completely ordinary events and develops them into character study? A. "Paul's Case" B. "A Private History of a Campaign That Failed" C. "Young Goodman Brown" D. "A Pair of Silk Stockings"

Can a short period still develop into a healthy pregnancy? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Girls... I'm still confused by my 2and 1/2 day period at the beginning of January... I thought it might have been implantation bleeding, but now I think it may have been just wishful thinking and a weird period. But my question is: can that strange short 'different' period still continue into...

View more questions Search