Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    titanss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 10:29 AM
    Kenmore Dishwasher M# 665.17609 Won't Start
    I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher Model Number 665.17609.
    Owned since new about 4 years now.
    It will not start, but the cancel button will begin the drain cycle, even though it is empty, and the Pots and Pans button will light up, as well as the lights for a 2, 4, or 6 hour delay. I tried the Key Dance and the Breaker Reset and it still will not give me any other lights or start a Cycle. It was used yesterday, with no problems. Any ideas on what may have happened?
    margar Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2008, 11:21 AM

Sound like to me part of your control panel has gone bad. Just like any other computer style, they can go out with the blink of an eye. Want to fix it? Costs are expensive, might be better off to go out and buy a new one. Some advice, stay away from kenmore.
    titanss Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 09:39 AM
    BUMP to the TOP! Anyone else have a answer about this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher won't start [ 25 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher (model 665.1588) that will no longer start. Its roughly 4 years old. The Cancel/Drain button starts the 2 minute drain cycle, so I know its getting power. The China/Gentle light is the only cycle light that lights up (but I can't start it either). ...

Dishwasher kenmore will not start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 15529 dishwasher, The problem I have is nothing is working. The lights come on but past that there is no water that starts to come on and after a short while you smell a burning odor. Does anyone know what could be wrong or what to do. Thanks so much!! :(

New Kenmore dishwasher will not start following installation. [ 1 Answers ]

My newly installed Kenmore (Ultra Wash) dishwasher Model 665. 1384 will not start washing cycles. Upon pushing the "Smartwash" cycle button, the light above both the "Smart Wash" and the "Heated Dry" cycle buttons light up, no machine start is initiated, and both lights go out after 30-45 seconds....

Kenmore dishwasher won't start [ 2 Answers ]

I have a model 587.1551590 and it won't start. It was relunctant for a few times.. after flipping switches and turning dial managed to get it started but don't know which switch or button "fixed" it tempararily... When it did start the wash cycle worked fine. Now I can't get it start at all. I...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Not Start [ 1 Answers ]

Dishwasher does not start. Checked electrical panel, diswasher connection, door switch all OK.

View more questions Search