Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marvelus49 Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 08:02 AM
    Artist Kathy Kollwitz questions
    I have a numbered print of Kathy Kollwitz. It's a sad, foreboding image but I've heard her work is quite desirable. Where would I sell it? Should I put it on e-bay? How much do you think it's worth? Thanks for any help you can give me. Mary
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Dec 16, 2008, 11:48 PM
    Hi, mavelus49!

I'm sorry that no one has yet come along to address your question, so I thought that I would give it a try.

From what I'm finding on the Internet, it would appear that works by this artist don't really seem to be selling for all that much.

Kathy Kollwitz Painting - Google Search

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...Kollwitz+Print

That doesn't mean that some of the works by her might be worth quite a bit though. Ultimately, what a work of art is worth monetarily will be dependent upon what someone will be willing to pay for it.

You could try to sell what you have on eBay. You could also try to sell it via using any of the other free ways to sell things on the Internet.

If interested in how to list things on the Internet without having to pay anything to list them, please let me know.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are You Pregnant Or Think You Are? Have Questions? Post New Questions Here.. [ 21 Answers ]

Hi and welcome to the forum. If you think you might be pregnant, or are pregnant, post your questions here, as the other thread is getting so large that it's hard to keep them organized. Also, if you are a teen and have questions and/or fears, let us know and we'll help as best as we can, or find...

Male Artist cannot find name of song or Artist [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for a song title and Artist: It is a Male band, "I won't live to see another day I promise you because a girl like you is impossible to find Impossible to find". That is the line I can remember sure hope you can help

The Artist in You! - Indexed by Artist [ 102 Answers ]

At last I am posting the "surprise" that I had promised to a number of you almost three weeks ago! This is a tribute to "The Artist in you!" thread as started by firmbeliever, who is a member of this site. Although that thread started as being only about art in the visual sense on flat...

Kathy Trocolli song [ 1 Answers ]

I'm wondering where I can find the song "A Lve That Won't Walk Away." I'm looking for the backround tape.

View more questions Search