Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aks143_yeole Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 06:40 AM
    Business plans
    I want to start interior business, but I have not doner course for that,but I like to do tis business and I am also intersted ,so I just want to know how ca\n I start interior business how much I have to invest and what else I required
    uvware Posts: 57, Reputation: 9

Nov 29, 2008, 06:54 AM
    Please don't take this the wrong way but first impressions are big in that industry.

You will need to sharpen up your writing skills, some people would think does she decorate like she writes.

You probably need to get a portfolio started with your work, resume, etc. and then figure out what your forte is and focus on getting clients in that arena.

Once you get the first client (which will be the toughest) if you are good they can referr you or give you others to go to.
    Just be patient, business takes time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Business plans [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to open my own day care. In Georgia. What are the requirements for a day care business in this state? I would like to start with 10 children or so.

Business plans [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find out info on how to start a business plan?

Business plans [ 2 Answers ]

I need to prepare a 30, 60 and 90 day action plan for a job interview with a cellular company any ideas

Tell me some business plans of internet business [ 1 Answers ]

I am Biomedical engineer. I have interest in food, restaurants, medical equipments. Is there any business plans for me? pl. guide me

View more questions Search