Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Nov 29, 2008, 04:56 AM
    Re. "Why can't people of different faiths accept one another?"
    The topic "Why can't people of different faiths accept one another?" was closed
    Closing comment : This thread has gotten way off topic and there is too much bickering going on here. Therefore, the thread is closed.

With all respect : if the topic had been closed by Admin himself or by the boards moderator "Father Chuck", that could have been accepted as a decision based on merit and validity.

But it was closed by someone who claims to be a "Health Expert".
    Does that suggest that debates on the Religious Discussion Board that get bogged down by intolerant postings are "unhealthy"??

May I add that most of the bickering came from the side of those who claim to be "christians", who started this new aggressive approach to force topics that do not carry their religious approval to get closed down ?

This starts looking like the ridiculous Danish cartoons case...

Anyone any comments ?

:confused: ;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) :confused:

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 29, 2008, 05:04 AM
    J_9, as well as being Health Expert, is one of the sites SUPER moderators, and as such her decisions are as valid as any admins.

This thread is also closed.

If you have a problem with this PM me.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Thank you Ben.

There was also a request by the OP to close the thread for the reasons I had mentioned in the closing.

I am sure Chuck would have closed it when he read the request for closure, however, he is out of town and not on line for the holiday, so, as a team, we pick up for each other's slack.

Let me also mention that I paid a pretty penny to get licensed as a Registered Nurse, so I'm not a so called health expert, I AM a heath expert.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't people of different faiths accept one another? [ 143 Answers ]

I was actually going to stay away from the religious discussions board, it was starting to give me an ulcer ;), but I've met so many kind caring people there that I decided to start my own thread. Why can't people of different faiths, different beliefs, accept one another? I used to be a...

Name the song with lyrics "I love people born in the 80's" [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone please help? :confused: This song is definitely current as it has been used on some TV link items - it is a male singer and the chorus keeps repeating "born in the eighties, the eighties"... The only other lyrics I caught when listening to the full track on the radio recently was...

Dale Carnegie's "Winning friends & influencing people" [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anybody out there who rates this seminal work as much as I do? I'm a company director and I'm always looking for inspiration. I was a bit doubtful about it because of its age but I now have the audio book in my car and listen to it often on the way to work to set me up for the day. I'd...

View more questions Search