Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Toluca_00 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Nov 28, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Do these boobs look real to you?
    Let's just say my curiosity has gotten the better of me, in terms of whether some of these models really were just gifted genetically, or whether this is surgical enhancement and then airbrushing going on here.

Because I've never seen completely natural big boobs look that round, I'm guessing fake, but I'm curious what others think...

Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 28, 2008, 11:19 PM

I would say fake. Breasts that large just aren't that round naturally.
    Ferghus Posts: 97, Reputation: -4

Nov 29, 2008, 12:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Toluca_00 View Post
    Let's just say my curiosity has gotten the better of me, in terms of whether some of these models really were just gifted genetically, or whether this is surgical enhancement and then airbrushing going on here.

Because I've never seen completely natural big boobs look that round, I'm guessing fake, but I'm curious what others think...

Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem
    Could be real. I've seen a lot of boobs in my 48 years, heh. And the way her back is arched, could make normal breasts appear this way. About the nipples, many women in this position, the nipples would be further out to the side... the breast would be sagging more towards each side. However, if very firm breasts, and nipples closer to center, they could appear this way. If they are fake, they are not overdone. Many fakes are so overly large that you can tell from a mile away that they are false... but not these.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 06:44 AM
    Hello T:

Fake, fake, fake! Real boobs don't stand up when a girl is laying on her back.

excon
    uvware Posts: 57, Reputation: 9

Nov 29, 2008, 06:51 AM
    My vote, they are fake.
    Not only are they unrealistically perfectly round, they don't fall naturally. Natural boobs would be falling out and to the side in that position.

Another thing, her areolas (around the nipple) are quite large. They look like they would have been stretched during the process.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 06:54 AM
    As a Nurse and a cancer survivor with reconstructive implants myself, I can tell you without the shadow of a doubt that they are fake. Mine cost me a quarter of a million dollars (from diagnosis, through chemo and on to the final surgery) and mine don't look much different.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 10:41 AM

Fake - or is the term "enhanced"?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 10:45 AM
    Fake.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 11:40 AM
    [QUOTE=Comments on this post
    Altenweg agrees: Are you being politically correct Judy? ;)[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of the old joke - "Are those boobs yours?"

"Sure are. I paid for them."

(Every now and then I feel the urge to be politically correct - then I rest for a while and it passes.)
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 12:11 PM

The term is "Bolt-on's".
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Hello again:

Go to the website, then to her profile, then to her friend tiana hunter.

On HER page she says she's "an all natural, professional model". My guess is that means HER boobs are real. They look it too.

excon
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Nov 29, 2008, 01:07 PM

Her breasts look real. In her photo standing up her boobs drops. To me the only reason her boobs look the way it does is because of the way her body is arch. If you look at her profile photo it looks real.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    I would say fake. Breasts that large just aren't that round naturally.

So, anyway, what's this men and boobs fixation? I think men look at boobs as sex organs to begin with.

And so - if I posted "are these testicles real," I'd get hate mail. Men who are sooooo sensitive about their (pardon the phrase) size think nothing of falling out of their chairs when a well endowed woman walks by. But say one word about size and inches or whatever and he hides in the bathroom for the rest of his life.

Women can't win - if their cups runnest over, some guy wants small boobs; if their cups do not runnest over, he's into bigger boobs.

And while I'm on a roll here, why do clothing manufacturers advertise using full breasted women but then their clothes are cut so narrow that you practically have to strap yourself down to wear them? And if your "top" is bigger than your "bottom," forget it.

And if we are going to talk about this in a clinical sense I think we should use the medical term, which is hooters. :)
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 01:15 PM

Go to her other pictures, I still think they're fake.
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 01:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    So, anyway, what's this men and boobs fixation? I think men look at boobs as sex organs to begin with.

And so - if I posted "are these testicles real," I'd get hate mail. Men who are sooooo sensitive about their (pardon the phrase) size think nothing of falling out of their chairs when a well endowed woman walks by. But say one word about size and inches or whatever and he hides in the bathroom for the rest of his life.

Women can't win - if their cups runnest over, some guy wants small boobs; if their cups do not runnest over, he's into bigger boobs.

And while I'm on a roll here, why do clothing manufacturers advertise using full breasted women but then their clothes are cut so narrow that you practically have to strap yourself down to wear them? And if your "top" is bigger than your "bottom," forget it.

And if we are going to talk about this in a clinical sense I think we should use the medical term, which is hooters. :)

I agree Judy.

I'm a ::gulp:: 32F, it's impossible to find clothes, forget finding bras, I pay a small fortune for bolder holders.

I cannot find dresses, I have a hard time finding tops that fit, after all, I'm narrow with big boobs, so I either drown in my shirts or pop out of them.

The clothing manufacturers seem to have one standard and we must all conform to that standard if we want clothes that actually fit, or learn to sew.

Yup, no matter what size your hooters are, you're screwed. ;)

Nov 29, 2008, 02:36 PM

If they are fake, hypothetically speaking, it's possible some of the pictures were taken before she got the implants. Because I know that for this particular model, her profile pic was up before all the ones where her boobs look super-round were up... There is one in the new series where she's standing, the one where she's in front of a mirror.

And Judy, in case it's what you're getting at, I'm not a man, and part of the reason I'm curious is because I'm involved in the industry.

Nov 29, 2008, 02:40 PM
    (I'll grant you they drop a little when she's standing, liz28, but not all fake boobs are hard like a rubber ball -some move more realistically than others... I still don't think I've ever seen anyone in-person with large natural boobs that maintained that much shape when she was standing)
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 03:14 PM
    If they are fake, hypothetically speaking, it's possible some of the pictures were taken before she got the implants. Because I know that for this particular model, her profile pic was up before all the ones where her boobs look super-round were up... There is one in the new series where she's standing, the one where she's in front of a mirror.

And Judy, in case it's what you're getting at, I'm not a man, and part of the reason I'm curious is because I'm involved in the industry.

It was a general question, not aimed at you. What industry? I did some modeling in the days BEFORE implants.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 03:15 PM
    (I'll grant you they drop a little when she's standing, liz28, but not all fake boobs are hard like a rubber ball -some move more realistically than others... I still don't think I've ever seen anyone in-person with large natural boobs that maintained that much shape when she was standing)

I think a lot depends on where the implants are placed, under the muscle, over the muscle, as well as the skill of the surgeon which translates to dollars.
    Pets Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    It was a general question, not aimed at you. What industry? I did some modeling in the days BEFORE implants.

Pictures, we want pictures! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

Man Boobs [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19, 6ft tall, and weigh a 150lbs, why do I have man boobs? Is it a medical condition or do I just need to get my lazy butt to the gym? My nipples are the size of dinner plates, well actually quarter sized and kind of puffy. Its embarrassing to be seen with out a shirt on. Is something wrong...

View more questions Search