Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    Pictures, we want pictures! :)

Nothing that exciting, trust me. I did a campaign that ran in airline magazines - I believe United - for a number of years. I'll see what I can scare up - always amused my husband because I had very big hair and these spider eyelashes.

By the way, I can STILL put eyelashes on in a moving vehicle, so there.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 03:42 PM
    So I've dated a woman who had very well done implants. You could not tell with her standing. You couldn't tell by feel. When she was on her back, there was more structure than you'd expect.

I also dated an all natural girl who was accused ALL THE TIME of having implants, usually from girls smaller than her.

As for your pics... first photo isn't a deal breaker for me at all. A woman can show that kind of form and structure on her back an be natural. Just ask my first big love. She could look JUST LIKE THAT on her back. Pics from the side can distort the "actual" view... it's a picture... it loses its 3rd dimension... its why some look "fatter" than they are in pics.. depth is distorted.

Second pic is what makes me wonder. A little bit more structure and form than I've experienced and seen. I dated one girl who looked a little like that... again, in college and NO surgery, but she had more form and structure than id seen in any other woman ever.

Id guess possibly not real based on pic 2.

And in this pic

Where Professional Models Meet Model Photographers - ModelMayhem

You can almost see a common undercut done with implants. It is a c shaped line on the underside of the areola. Clearest on her left side.
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2008, 03:58 PM
    Alty - You took a really close look KP, I do see a faint line. ;)

I am more than willing to do my part. ;) and from this pic, I really would say it looks like surgery was done... that undercut is not hard to see most of the time if that's the approach used in surgery.
    buggie_666 Posts: 11, Reputation: 0

Nov 29, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Yes and no the nipple looks real and you can't see any scars
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Nov 29, 2008, 08:55 PM
    "[QUOTE=JudyKayTee;1399503]So, anyway, what's this men and boobs fixation? I think men look at boobs as sex organs to begin with."

Eh... and your point is? :):):rolleyes: (kidding Judy)
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 08:14 AM
    [QUOTE=Stringer;1400288]"
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    So, anyway, what's this men and boobs fixation? I think men look at boobs as sex organs to begin with."

Eh....and your point is? :):):rolleyes: (kidding Judy)

As usual, I don't think I have one. Or I started with one and then forgot what it was. That's been happening a lot lately.

(I also think I see more "boobs" at the gym in one week than many men see in a lifetime and so - fake, fake, fake.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 08:19 AM
    (I also think I see more "boobs" at the gym in one week than many men see in a lifetime and so - fake, fake, fake.)
    I got fake boobs, so I can detect them. LOL...

If you look VERY CLOSELY at the picture, the underarm to be exact, you can see a dark line. This dark line could very well be the surgical incision. There are at least 3 ways a doctor can make implant incisions... 1) around the areola so that it is virtually invisible; 2) under the arm; and 3) in the umbilicus (belly button), so scars are not always visible.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 09:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    I got fake boobs, so I can detect them. LOL.....

If you look VERY CLOSELY at the picture, the underarm to be exact, you can see a dark line. This dark line could very well be the surgical incision. There are at least 3 ways a doctor can make implant incisions...1) around the areola so that it is virtually invisible; 2) under the arm; and 3) in the umbilicus (belly button), so scars are not always visible.

What? An incision in the belly button in order to place/insert/whatever it's called breast implants? And then the surgeon sort of reaches up and... BLECH!

Well, I guess I'm never getting breast implants! I've had enough of THAT reaching/inserting/removing to last for a very long time.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Yup, the naval, belly button, umbulicus. There is a small incision made in the belly button, at that point the surgeon inserts a hollow steel rod up to the breast tissue, the implant (unfilled saline) is then guided through the rod to the proper placement area. Once the implant is in place the "balloon" is then inflated and voilà no scars!!
    Business Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 12:37 PM

Craziness. As a man, and from a man's "view" point, I never liked the visual or actual touch of breast implants, natural is so much better. Just knowing that they are not real is deflating (pun intended). I think that having it done for cosmetic reasons only just isn't sexy to me. And to go through all that you mentioned J, I don't think the sweat is worth the reward in my opinion.

That being said, having it done for health reasons is a different matter to me and is completely acceptable.
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 01:29 PM

Has anyone else noticed that we're discussing "wimmin" and "boobs" and Excon is strangely silent - ?

Should we send out a search party?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Has anyone else noticed that we're discussing "wimmin" and "boobs" and excon is strangely silent - ?

Should we send out a search party?

Judy, I have him tied up in my shed. ;)
    Business Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 01:35 PM

He's been very busy on his own thread... "Sobriety Checkpoints." His radar will pick this up shortly I am sure...

Stringer
    Business Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 01:36 PM
    Judy, I have him tied up in my shed. ;)
    Another one?? Isn't that place getting crowded? :p

The Sheriff has keys... and ingenuity.
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 01:44 PM

Guys, we are so hijacking this thread.

100 lashes for all of us. Line up, I'll dish out the punishment. :)
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 02:19 PM

The clothing manufacturers seem to have one standard and we must all conform to that standard if we want clothes that actually fit, or learn to sew.

Yup, no matter what size your hooters are, you're screwed. ;)
    Tell me about it!

I swear they cut them all the same shape no matter what the size as well. I had a real problem getting an evening dress to fit the other day- yep I resorted to kind of sewing myself in - that and a little less permanent breast enhancement. It was actually quiet fun being a larger on top ladie for five minutes!

I'm gutted the links broken I want to judge too! :P
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2008, 03:49 PM

Hehe. I guess one could argue that they might be real b\c of the arched back... making her boobs rounder, but I'm guessing fake. When you have large boobs I guess you can sort of claim that gravity works against you...
    Pets Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 03:51 PM

gravity works against you...
    Gravity sucks. ;)
    Uber Member

Nov 30, 2008, 11:54 PM
    I'm less sure about the underarm... I think there are natural creases there that can be perceived as potential cuts... but that partial incision on the underside of the areola... that often makes me most suspicious, and I don't think its hard to see...

Now... does it mean anything to me? Not so much.

Like I said, I dated a woman with very well done modest implants... and for the most part they were soft, nicely formed, and hardly noticeable... to the touch they were lovely. In form, they were only "different" when she was on her back.

And if I had her on her back I likely didn't give a damn about angles and "acceptable" shape.
    linnealand Posts: 1,088, Reputation: 216
    Ultra Member

Dec 1, 2008, 05:45 AM

My booby-dar is suspicious of something not-so-natural going on. I also see the slight scar line that has been identified on the areola, which is confirming the idea. I do think the underarm image is from a natural crease.

Thus my conclusion: some of the boob is real, and some of it is not-so-real.

Everybody wins.

Anyway, she appears to be proud of them, and she earns points for position. That's all her. It's a flattering pose for any woman. I like the site.

This is fun. More games like this, please.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boobs [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 12 and I'm a 34 C and they say that your boobs are fully developed and I've had them since about 3rd grd and they have grown 2 cups since I got them in 3rd grd and now, I'm a C and I don't look like it at all I look like a B and it really weird and I don't like Wire bras or even padded ones I...

Fat with big boobs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi all I'm a 14 yr old girl with size 14c boobs guys think its hott but they are relli annoying, I'm also fat 70kgs and losing weight by not eating I'm at that stage the reason I started to loose weight is because I got told that you could loose your boobs by losing weight so I'm doing excessive...

Boobs [ 7 Answers ]

Hey all I'm not sure where exactly to put this post but I figured it is part of weight loss but I'm puttin a copy here too so here we go. I'm 20 and my boobs are size 16 e and there tooo big I hate it and I got some problem with my hands where I get lots of pain in them my hand specialest...

My boobs [ 2 Answers ]

One of my boobs are bigger than the other is this normal? It bothers me so bad what can I do

Man Boobs [ 6 Answers ]

Im 19, 6ft tall, and weigh a 150lbs, why do I have man boobs? Is it a medical condition or do I just need to get my lazy butt to the gym? My nipples are the size of dinner plates, well actually quarter sized and kind of puffy. Its embarrassing to be seen with out a shirt on. Is something wrong...

View more questions Search