Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scottishdrunk23 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Nov 28, 2008, 09:49 PM
    Elbow keeps hurting a month after minor injury
    One day my dad and I were have a catch (baseball) and I threw really hard and my elbow popped.it hurt like a mother (beep)er we figured it was just a pulled muscle but its been a month after and it still hurts when a throw and sometimes in daily use.we don't have much oney so I need a second (or more) opinion about what I should do (get an ex ray/go to the doctor,slap some ice on it, etc).we put ice on it for the first week and it seemed to have died down for a little bit but it came back... please offer any advice. Thanks!
    mechanix Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by scottishdrunk23 View Post
    one day my dad and i were have a catch (baseball) and i threw really hard and my elbow popped.it hurt like a mother (beep)er we figured it was just a pulled muscle but its been a month after and it still hurts when a throw and sometimes in daily use.we dont have much oney so i need a second (or more) opinion about what i should do (get an ex ray/go to the doctor,slap some ice on it, etc).we put ice on it for the first week and it seemed to have died down for a little bit but it came back... please offer any advice. thanks!
    Hi
    OK to answer thisi have had minor things lead to serious hurting
    OK you will need 1 or a few aspirin or aleave pills (keep reading) you will not take them
    You will crush one pill (aspirin/ or aleave) into a powder between a spoon and a saucer
    Have some liquid handy like alcohol or lotion even water. Okay hers where you need to pay attention take your good arm and squeez prod and poke the flesh on yourbad arm from wrist to the elbow then on up to the very shoulder itself OK pinch it hard cover every inch . Im counting on you finding more than 1 really sore spots or sore
    Streaks THAT MY Friend IS WHERE YOU RUB THE POWDER I MENTIONED moisen it with
    A few drops of the liquid s ( alcohol or water) then rub the paist formed into every sore spot you found if you only found the elbow sore fine but more then likely there will
    Be outher spots on the arm affecting it... you may not think this will help but it is important to know this now... I recommend doing this twice the first week then like twicwe a month then like once every few months after a few months you will find your cured or
    Close to it OK this semed like an injury but remember your body id fluid so its not easy to
    Tell you may find in 5 years the outher elbow repeats this symptom then in 8 years its your knee it may the onset off something ( I'm serious) you will need to keep tabs on
    Each limb ( arms /legs) pinch them squeez them hard as you can things deep in the tissues may be happening trust me they shouild not be sore for no reason you
    Will find lumps most likely in areas that there should be no lumpy tissue don't for get
    Your pectoralis muscles and you back shoulderblade areas blood has to travel
    Throu thick skin and muscles and fat let alone lumps lastly study accupunture charts
    Available openly on Google image search thar is some places on your forarm you will
    Find that can help with such a proublem also eat cottage chees ( cacium) and take vitimen B-12 in your spare time pitch the skin and tisues beneath them outher wise
    Your body will not get enogh blood flow and consequintly no blood flow no healin

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Minor minor accident [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guys,nice to be here again... I just want to ask about my friend's case and I can't give her any opinion because I'm not sure what should I tell her. The story was, she hit a car in front of her on the side street, but it when they check the back of the car, there was no any scratches or dent or...

Minor child personal injury [ 2 Answers ]

My son was injured at age 5, is now 17.5, and due to his fall he suffered at age five his legs do not match. He had a surgery at (on our dime) to try to level him out, but he is still off by 5-6cm. This affects his back and his hips, and he limps noticeably. His original injury was a serious fall...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

Its been a month but I am still hurting over break up [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, Here's my story Since breaking up a month ago I have tried to implement NC and it does work, because I had not seen her since being dumped I tried to arrange meeting up a few weeks ago, she said yeah then on the morning of the meet she told me she could only see me for an hour...

View more questions Search