Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Forever2b Posts: 22, Reputation: -2

Nov 28, 2008, 09:25 PM
    How do I spark interest?
    Oh we talk me and this boy... but its never more than a hello in the hallway, a 10 minute little chat on msn... or a few wordss... he's nice, he's totally gorgeous, but how do I know if he's interested? I catch him looking at me sometimes... we make eye contact, OH HES SO CUTE
    LifeChangesMan Posts: 329, Reputation: 39

Nov 29, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Ask him to hang out!

Nov 29, 2008, 09:02 PM
    I don't want to seem desperatee :(
    MommieGina Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2008, 09:09 PM
    I think in a situation like this I would wait to see if there is anything more then just a hello or and small chat and if he shows more interest then you should say something like"We should hang out sometime and maybe go to see a movie or get a meal together" "AS FRIENDS" if he shows more of an interest after that then you might have a spark together...
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Nov 30, 2008, 10:07 AM

Being friendly is not desperate. If he is shy and scared, he may never show interest.

As it is now, you seem to be friends any way, so what type of interest are you looking for?
    tfrog Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 04:47 PM

3 words.
    Confidence is KEY.
    Assuming that you're not completely blowing things out of proportion by saying that he "looks at you sometimes", I would say he's interested.
    carmex Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2008, 04:58 PM

Confidence is absolutely the best thing you can do to spark interest. It sounds like there's already some interest in you on his part since you say you catch him looking your way from time to time.

You should casually and confidently ask him to do something fun, easy and non-threatening. Maybe something in a group or something that's got a clear and easy end to it so it will be fun and won't end awkwardly.

But as someone earlier said, be confident and sure of yourself without being arrogant or cocky.

Nov 30, 2008, 05:33 PM
    Thanks everyone! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Briggs 14.5 hp ohv - No spark to spark plug [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing tall grass when it died. At first there was a small spark at the plug but now there is none. Had been having to use pickup to jump start the Huskee 38" riding mower. Where can I find a schematic for this engine. Model 287707 Type 1224-E1 Code 000531ZD

How does a financial manager choose between stated interest and an effective interest [ 2 Answers ]

When a borrower is often confronted as a stated interest and an effective interest rate what is the difference and which one should the financial manager recognize as the true cost of borrowing? The effective interest rate is always calculated as if compounded annually. The effective rate is...

12.5 briggs and s that lost spark magnito replaced and no spark [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Deutz-Allis 613 lawn tractor with a B/S 12.5 horizontal engine. When I got it. The engine would run fine unless it was under a load... if the choke was pulled out half way the engine wouldn't stall. I replaced the drive belt and then the mower belt sharpened the blades and the tractor...

Pay it Down -- if the interest on the debt is LOWER than the interest on Savings [ 3 Answers ]

I have student loans in the amount of $20000. Through consolidation and never missing a payment I have the interest loan at 2.50% (simple interest). Montly payment is approx $100. I am getting an APY no a Savings account at 4.75%. I have savings around $5K and growing. I need cash for other...

Don't get spark from my spark plug wire [ 1 Answers ]

I get spark from my spark plug wire sometimes when I don't the jeep don't start Why I don't get spark sometimes?

View more questions Search